Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me more! You've just started the "Why I missed a CRAP load of fun today sob story Giveaway!"

My story: I've just spent 11 hours in airports or on planes, yet I'm still not home!!! One more flight to go. I really want to see my own bed again, but I'm sure I'll be up all night catching up on Spooktacular. As we all know, sleep is for the weak!

We did advertise Sideshow with Steve Sansweet! He knows we're the Sideshow Freaks! And I guarantee he'll be buying more from SSC, especially now that he knows how the light up sabers work. :hi5:

Chicky,

I've missed out on the day's fun because I can't afford a smart phone. All my money goes to Sideshow! Can I have a prize, please?

Tell me more! You've just started the "Why I missed a CRAP load of fun today sob story Giveaway!"

I missed out on the Spook fun because I was busy setting up a "Bring Greg back to Spook chat" Kickstarter funded entirely by trouts.

Sooo if I win somebody pm cause I will be away from the computer till they are tucked in bed.

But in all sincerity I am happy hanging with my kids and it's worth it so give it to someone that missed due to work, sacrificing for others or sad circumstances.

I have been at home with a teething 3 month old all day, and im sick on top of it! Makes for an amazing SPOOKTACULAR!

My story: I've just spent 11 hours in airports or on planes, yet I'm still not home!!! One more flight to go. I really want to see my own bed again, but I'm sure I'll be up all night catching up on Spooktacular. As we all know, sleep is for the weak!

I know your pain all too well. If anyone deserves something it is Kenbenobi just for having to deal with the airlines and airports and being away from home! Air travel sucks!!!!!

thanks - already got that one. i thought there might be another. i've got 3 codes:

spooky13
P3NTTP
TR8PDOOR

what code did i miss? thanks in advance!

Do we know if the points stay in our account or do they go away after a day?

EDIT : NVM saw this answered!

Did you mean to have the dancing smiley faces after the mention about your best friend passing away? He was your best friend right...

:hi5:ya, he was lots of fun and died dancing...kind of a salute to him!!!

The car I ordered over four weeks ago from CarMax is not even shipped, so I had to go in and cancel, then commence to riding the bus for two hours to get to work.

Top that! ;)

aw benobi! how about a 901303 Tracker Predator 12-inch figure to help you on your way? Email me your info.

We did advertise Sideshow with Steve Sansweet! He knows we're the Sideshow Freaks! And I guarantee he'll be buying more from SSC, especially now that he knows how the light up sabers work. :hi5:

The car I ordered over four weeks ago from CarMax is not even shipped, so I had to go in and cancel, then commence to riding the bus for two hours to get to work.

Top that! ;)

At least you was not covered in baby puke

Chicky, you know who deserves something awesome?

ME!!! I have to vaccinate kids all day.

well, i go to work at 8am and I give shots to infants, toddlers, teens, adults until 5pm. But I give vaccine more to infants. Like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiO_Dvs6qk

All day kids are crying and parents crying because their kids are crying. I have to comfort the baby and parents. :1-1:

Now Im on my way to my second job. Take care of people in rehab like patients who just recently got amputated and stuff.

My son has Aspergers, it's in the autism spectrum, but he is extremely high functioning. Change and lack of structure makes him very anxious. We we told this week, that due to lack of funds and lack of training, we have 2 choice with our day care.
1) pay someone to work one on one with him, because they can't, even though they are supposed to be able to.
2) pull him out within the next two weeks.
I've spent a good part of the day looking for alternatives and options on what to do, while teaching my class and trying to watch some spook through the twitter feed with my ipad sitting on my desk at lunch and recess.

Can't say I deserve a giveaway. I don't. What i do deserve is the money everyone's favorite sitcom pays me to help make people laugh, and it would be nice for some of that money to stay in my bank account for once instead of going straight to sideshow. :)

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Back