Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, appreciated.

Hey roguebaron,

My son is on the autism spectrum as well. I live in California, so funding for services pretty much ended as of last summer. Now, health insurance companies are supposed to help pay for things like occupational therapy, etc. I don't know how it works in Canada, but have you tried talking to your insurance carrier to see what services would be considered covered?

Ouch. That was a painful root canal. Was about w hours long and the total cost was $1,228. :horror

Thankfully, my insurance should cover some of it, but I put down $409 today. :monkey2

We're covered for that kind of stuff through my job, it's just the waiting game because services have been cut here as well. For us it's really the timing, to give us two weeks, when they know how long it takes, is ridiculous. And to ask us to pay staff to work at their centre, when if i use that money i can have them do it at my house. We'll get through, we always do, but we will not go quietly.

Hey Chicky! You're doing an awesome job. I'm hoping upon hope I'll win a Joker Sixth Scale Figure. I'm trying and trying and trying. Hoping upon hope I can score one. You're awesome!

Did I say you're awesome?

This isn't sniveling, it's groveling... :)

road trip............

dammit...........k got it

foiled by
"your message is too short.........yada yada yada".......:lol

aw benobi! how about a 901303 Tracker Predator 12-inch figure to help you on your way? Email me your info.

Congrats Kenben. I've got the Tracker Predator and he's a pretty cool figure. It's awesome seeing my SSF buddies win today.

Back