Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONTEST TIME! I am giving away an APEMAN and WEREWOLF haunted glo heads! They are brand new/sealed. One winner gets both. Since it's Halloween, I figured horror movie related prizes are in order. Here is a pic:
jNk3eFVN7H-3aQ4fUzEgRbiiGERhFvjU6mQWlvjk4ik

Rules:
1) I will pay shipping in the US. If you live in another country, you pay shipping.
2) Anyone is eligible, but please only enter if you have some interest in the prizes.
3) Please post the answers here in this thread. It is a RANDOM DRAW contest, so there is no hurry to answer, BUT each person only gets ONE GUESS!!!
4) Answers must be posted by 7:30am CST on 11/1. So you basically have 12 hours to get your answers posted.
5) If you PM me, you will be disqualified. My mailbox is almost full. POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE IN THIS THREAD!

OK, I think that's it! So here is the question:
Part of Star Wars ESB was filmed in Norway. I've been to Norway. Name the year I was there.

So there are no unfair advantages based on those who know my age, I will say I was born in 1971, and I was there as an adult.
I will use random.org to select the winner after I tally all of the correct answers in the morning. I nobody guesses correctly, I will go with the closest answer(s). But I'm sure somebody is bound to get it. GOOD LUCK!

My guess 2010.

Happy Halloween!

So far it's been a great Birthday! My wife gave me the Sideshow Snowtrooper 1/6 scale figure! She's awesome!

(Perhaps Sideshow would like to send me a birthday gift of the e-web blaster!)

However, as it is my Birthday, I will be giving way some great prizes!

There will be three contests, and all three will be based on my personal Star Wars Collection. You can see the pictures of said collection here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115756

The winner will The Bossk and ATST Ornaments!

I will pay for shipping within the USA. Outside the USA, I may ask you pay for the shipping. We'll see.

THE RULES:

1: No whining. It's MY Birthday, and what I say goes.
2: ANYONE may enter. Yes, even Chicky. (Except Kenbenobi and Punkg42. They won already.)
3: You will send an E-mail to [email protected]
4: The Subject line will be: The End of Spook!
5: Only one entry per person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6: You will include your Freaks Board Name, and your real name.
7: You will also include your answer! (Duh)
8: I will take all of those who guessed correctly, and randomly draw a name. In the case of no winner, I will declare a new contest.
9: NO RUSH. I will give a few hours.
10: You have until 6pm Pacific time. Or when I get bored and say it's over. Whatever.
11: I may change the rules at any time, based on my whims. :panic::lol

THE QUESTION:
The last two were very difficult. This time, I'll make it a little Easier:
What was my first premium Format Statue?

You have until 6pm Pacific.

GO!

A lot of people guessed Darth Vader. There is NO Darth Vader in my Collection! Another good guess what Boba Fett, but that was my second! My first PF was Tatooine Luke, which I won at Celebration IV!

The winner is:
Mrdbios!

Someone else also guessed correctly.. But they forgot to include their Board name! Tsk Tsk!

PM me your Address and info!

A lot of people guessed Darth Vader. There is NO Darth Vader in my Collection! Another good guess what Boba Fett, but that was my second! My first PF was Tatooine Luke, which I won at Celebration IV!

The winner is:
Mrdbios!

Someone else also guessed correctly.. But they forgot to include their Board name! Tsk Tsk!

PM me your Address and info!

Congrats Mrdbios!!! :hi5:

Awesome! Those are going to my sons, who will love them!

Thanks for a great contest, and for being so generous on your own birthday!

I had a great Spooktacular. Thanks to you guys and Sideshow!!

I completely agree! This was truly a fun three days. I know I don't post too much, but still love hanging out here and seeing what devilry Sideshow and the freaks here have up their sleeves.

Thanks to all!

I completely agree! This was truly a fun three days. I know I don't post too much, but still love hanging out here and seeing what devilry Sideshow and the freaks here have up their sleeves.

Thanks to all!

Funny you posted that.

What's Spooktacular without....

THE DOORS OF INDECISION!???!!?!?

Yes, it is UTtoyfan. I didn't get to do the Doors game this year, which was popular last year. If I get enough people in the chat room I am in now, I will start the game. Oh, let's say 9:30 PM CENTRAL TIME.
I hope there's still people left, and they want prizes. There will be 3 doors, 3 prizes.

The Rules:
1. I will pay for shipping, so please reside in the UNITED STATES. Sorry my foreign friends. :( But Sideshow has great stuff they can give you!

2. If you won a PF or comiquette from me this year, you are ineligible. So sorry Shropt, punkg42, and banthafett. Everyone else come on in!

3. To determine the contestants I will ask 3 questions in chat. First to post the correct answer on my screen, gets picked.

4. You will then choose a door. I will make it easy this year, and the door you choose you must keep. No taking away.

5. Let's see, I want at least 20ish people in chat. I know it's Halloween night, but I want the Freaks Spook to go out with a bang.

6. Chat details:

chat.mibbit.com

Nick: <enter user name>
Channel: #SSF1

Each prize is worth at least $200. I hope that gives some incentive to play UT's game. :)

CONTEST TIME! I am giving away an APEMAN and WEREWOLF haunted glo heads! They are brand new/sealed. One winner gets both. Since it's Halloween, I figured horror movie related prizes are in order. Here is a pic:
gloheads.jpg

Rules:
1) I will pay shipping in the US. If you live in another country, you pay shipping.
2) Anyone is eligible, but please only enter if you have some interest in the prizes.
3) Please post the answers here in this thread. It is a RANDOM DRAW contest, so there is no hurry to answer, BUT each person only gets ONE GUESS!!!
4) Answers must be posted by 7:30am CST on 11/1. So you basically have 12 hours to get your answers posted.
5) If you PM me, you will be disqualified. My mailbox is almost full. POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE IN THIS THREAD!

OK, I think that's it! So here is the question:
Part of Star Wars ESB was filmed in Norway. I've been to Norway. Name the year I was there.

So there are no unfair advantages based on those who know my age, I will say I was born in 1971, and I was there as an adult.
I will use random.org to select the winner after I tally all of the correct answers in the morning. I nobody guesses correctly, I will go with the closest answer(s). But I'm sure somebody is bound to get it. GOOD LUCK!

Very few entrants so far! :mad:

Back