Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArmoredLoser here, its cool i cry myself to sleep at night. Not really upset that I didnt win anything. It still was fun.

Your math is off, oh King Poombah of the Prize Patrol. :lol An $8 Cosbaby is $8. Shipping is extra either way and is a term agreed upon by the winner. So however bag the prize sucks, or how low it costs, IMO, it's still a price. :huh

I'm just saying that it would kind of suck to be disqualified for a giveaway here because you got a cosbaby. That's my opinion anyway.

How about
A win/gift/prize over $25.00
A gc win/gift /prize over $50.00
Is a Winner and your name comes off list--
And if you run contest---rules are up to you.

I totally agree! Like someone else mentioned a cosbaby that was given to you as a pity gift lol doesnt really count as a WIN so either way I stay on the list lol this is all really cool of you guys by the way. hooking up us losers!

I'm just saying that it would kind of suck to be disqualified for a giveaway here because you got a cosbaby. That's my opinion anyway.

Wow, just noticed those words ya bolded. Brain is still acclimating to non-spook life. Yup, spelling should return in full force by Wednesday. :lol

I have two Comic-Con Gift Cards that are $20 each that I wont be using. I know its nothing special but the first two freaks that want these can have them. I'll PM you the code and its all yours.

I remain a Loser Baby..... so why don't ya kill me !!!!!!! LOL.

Congrats to the winners though. As I know a number of them and am very happy for them.

Here's a pretty sad loser story... one one of the Doors of Indecision games I quickly found the product needed to win the final prize. I got the word typed in, but as I went to click on the 2nd window to get the product number I accidently closed chat!!!

I can't promise I would have been the first... but by the time I got chat back up the winning answer had just been posted :cuss

So not only am I a loser, but a clumsy one at that :lol

doh-homer-simpson.jpg

Back