Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came up empty this Spook. :monkey2

I'd like to thank Sideshow for making entering the contests this year such a pain in the ass, seriously they couldn't have made them more difficult.
And also for putting some of them on facebook and twitter; two websites I'd like to see disappear off the face of the Earth let alone join in order to win something.

I really hope they don't use them next year.

I agree with you. I understand the reasoning why Sideshow reached out to the Facebook/Twitter crowd...but I think it was unfair for the people that stuck around chat 24/7 for a chance to win something. I was a little peeved to see Sideshow posting exact times for chat contests and posting when new contests were being posted on their main site. Took the legwork out of everything for them and was practically a silver platter for anybody else other than the same crowd that you see every year in the chatroom waiting in anticipation.

Okay I will be back tomorrow and look at the losers list, print out a label with each persons name on it, put all the names in a hat and then have my 4 yr old daughter pick a name out of the hat.

1st name pulled will get the Starchild RAH that I won in chat (have yet to be contacted on it).

2nd name pulled will get the $100 GC I won on the Facebook Like contest. NOTE: the GC has to be used by the end of the day on 11/10/10.

If you are not interested in either of these items, let me know so I can exclude your name.

Thanks everyone and I will be back tomorrow.

Okay I will be back tomorrow and look at the losers list, print out a label with each persons name on it, put all the names in a hat and then have my 4 yr old daughter pick a name out of the hat.

1st name pulled will get the Starchild RAH that I won in chat (have yet to be contacted on it).

2nd name pulled will get the $100 GC I won on the Facebook Like contest. NOTE: the GC has to be used by the end of the day on 11/10/10.

If you are not interested in either of these items, let me know so I can exclude your name.

Thanks everyone and I will be back tomorrow.

Lance is awesome!! :rock :rock

I didn't win any of the contests! MWUAHHHHH!!! :monkey2

Congrats to all the winners this Spook! You guys deserve it (except for that Rosario character!)! :D

spook 2010..........the year of the freaks for freaks campaign............:lecture

Back