Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't waste my vacation next year. Unless it gets a lot more worth it to take the time off during the day.
I enjoy taking a few days off for Spook each year. I don't take off the entire week, but I usually do for the last two weekdays. I have a lot of fun during Spook, regardless of whether or not I win. I've still never won a PF, statue, diorama, bust etc. but I always manage to win "something", and have a blast bonding with my fellow Freaks in chat. So to me, it's like a vacation from my normal life... I get away from it all, and become a hermit for 4 days...

I am going to set my cutoff time to 4:30 PM PST today.

I will then put everyone's name into a hat and pick two people.

The first name pulled will be for the Starchild RAH - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900018&ref=search0109

And the 2nd name will be for the $100 GC that has to be used no later than 11/10/10.

If you don't want to be part of either one or both, let me know so I can make sure your name is excluded from the one that you don't want to be a part of.

Thanks,

Be back later on...

I am going to set my cutoff time to 4:30 PM PST today.

I will then put everyone's name into a hat and pick two people.

The first name pulled will be for the Starchild RAH - https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900018&ref=search0109

And the 2nd name will be for the $100 GC that has to be used no later than 11/10/10.

If you don't want to be part of either one or both, let me know so I can make sure your name is excluded from the one that you don't want to be a part of.

Thanks,

Be back later on...

After this contest --I will give away a PT Ermey and a Vlad mouse pad as one gift to someone on list that lives in USA--
I will ask a question --first person to answer wins the prize.

Okay everyone.

My daughter is not home from her grandma's so I am just going to put all the names in Excel and then use www.random.org to auto pick the name for me based on what cell your name is.

This is the easiest and most fair way for everyone to have a shot.

The first drawing for the Starchild will have 60 contestants as Devil has asked to be removed.

Once that contest is over, I will post here the winners and then reset the raffle at random.org with the 60 people (removal of Starchild winner and addition of Devil).

Be back shortly :D

We have a winner for the Starchild!!!!!

The winning Number is.....

starchildl.jpg

Now who could that be???

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well I couldn't have ever guessed this one but We all know and we all LOVE our .....

winnerwinnerchickendinn.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!

PM me your info and as soon as I receive the Starchild from SS, I will slap a shipping label on it and get it right to you.

Next us is the $100 GC

And our lucky $100 Gift Card winner is....

100gc.jpg

Lets see who that is... Remember Skiman was removed and Devil was added back to his original spot.

Be back in a moment with our Lucky winners name.

28...I hear Robodad wants a recount, something about one missing ballot...

oh wait, what....;)

BTW, Very Nice of you Lamelnik.

And the $100 Gift Certificate goes to......

weenerweenercheekendeen.jpg

THE WEEN!!!!!

Congrats! Now remember, it has to be used by November 10th or else it goes to waste. If you are going to use it, let me know and I will PM you the code right away.

Thanks everyone. I hope to do this again soon.

Back