Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This list makes me sad. :(

So now is contest time for my $50 gift code from the Alien Anthology egg.

The rules: You Must be on the LOSER list as of right now. I copy and pasted the list since avfin hasn't updated it yet. I also added the latecomers to my own list in the posts before mine.

So here goes the question:

According to IMDB, who was the wardrobe supervisor for ALIEN (1979)?

First answer gets the code.
The actual code will be mailed out to Darth Madded, so this is NOT for the physical card. sorry :(

Sorry, I meant the Alien Anthology EGG set. :slap
I guess Sideshow made it, so I got a card.

And yes, I will do a contest, most likely after a good amount of winners have been announced on the SS site. So stay tuned!!

Oh, and Darth Madden, yes you can have the actual physical card itself!!
:rock :rock

Are you happy with your egg? Do you have any good pics of it?

This list makes me sad. :(

The rules: You Must be on the LOSER list as of right now. I copy and pasted the list since avfin hasn't updated it yet. I also added the latecomers to my own list in the posts before mine.

The actual code will be mailed out to Darth Madded, so this is NOT for the physical card. sorry :(

Tiny Nicholls

UTtoyfan said:
This list makes me sad.

The actual code will be mailed out to Darth Madded, so this is NOT for the physical card. sorry

Tiny Nicholls

Screaming metal congrats!! You won my $50 GC code. I will PM you.

Sorry Bam, my rules stated that you had to be specifically on the Loser list on page 1 in order to be eligible for the code. :monkey2:monkey2

Screaming metal congrats!! You won my $50 GC code. I will PM you.

Sorry Bam, my rules stated that you had to be specifically on the Loser list on page 1 in order to be eligible for the code. :monkey2:monkey2

WOW!! :blissy
Very awesome of you UTtoyfan!

I was actually kicking myself for being too slow, my crappy HP track pad and uncooperative firefox search field got in the way. :lol

I'm now off the list! :yess:

Congratulations screamingmetal!

And thank you to all the wonderful Freaks doing these contests!

Well, I finally accept that I'm not winning anything. This is the first year of Spook that I didn't at least get a small freebie, but I'm only a little disappointed. The Freaks have been fun enough to take the sting out of the more annoying aspects this year.

I'm a loser. So what else is new..:rotfl

Don't forget there's the decoder and pumpkin contests! And also Lance is doing some contests tomorrow! :rock

Very cool UTtoyfan--The info I am getting on this thread is current.
Sideshow Dusty has stated that ANY win/gift/prize from SSC or a freak is considered a win. So please add your name on a post --It was said -"YOUR CONTEST -YOUR RULES", so if you run a contest and want to include Cosbabies winners that is up to you.
What say you--Should any win ,a win over a certain dollar amount,or some other rule apply to this thread?
I think everyone who has been removed has won a decent prize thus far--
LMK what you think?

I think it's up to whoever is giving away the stuff to make the rules. An $8 cosbaby that you have to pay $6 shipping to get is not a prize. It is a slight discount.

I think it's up to whoever is giving away the stuff to make the rules. An $8 cosbaby that you have to pay $6 shipping to get is not a prize. It is a slight discount.

That is true icruise. I totally agree. It it was completely free, I would consider that a win.

How about
A win/gift/prize over $25.00
A gc win/gift /prize over $50.00
Is a Winner and your name comes off list--
And if you run contest---rules are up to you.

Your math is off, oh King Poombah of the Prize Patrol. :lol An $8 Cosbaby is $8. Shipping is extra either way and is a term agreed upon by the winner. So however bag the prize sucks, or how low it costs, IMO, it's still a price. :huh

Back