Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Avfin! I got my Ermey and mouse pad today!

You know, in a way this prize means more than if I had won it from Sideshow during Spook! This thread makes me proud of the Freaks. :)

Even though I'm not longer on the loser list I'll keep checking this thread, hoping to watch the list get smaller all the time.

Here you go, barryo!

IMG_2069.JPG

Same list as before, and # 27 on the list is choopie!!

:clap:clap:clap

Just received my Alien VCD! It's awesome! Thanks, Rick!

This place :rock :rock2 :rock!

Awesome--Great little guy

Thank you Avfin! I got my Ermey and mouse pad today!

You know, in a way this prize means more than if I had won it from Sideshow during Spook! This thread makes me proud of the Freaks. :)

Even though I'm not longer on the loser list I'll keep checking this thread, hoping to watch the list get smaller all the time.

Freak love is one of the best loves

Here you go, barryo!

IMG_2069.JPG

Same list as before, and # 27 on the list is choopie!!

:clap:clap:clap

will pm choopie.......:clap

thanks UT.........:hi5::hi5:

edit:.....have pm'ed him & now the wait.......:impatient:

Last edited:
First...

Congrats, choopie! :yess:

And second...

My thoughts exactly. Normally, I don't even collect Aliens stuff, but this prize means a lot to me, because of the way everyone has come together to make these awesome "loser" contests happen.

I will proudly display my little VCD in my collection room!

Since we are coming up on the Christmas season, maybe a paraphrased quote from a famous movie angel might be appropriate...

"No freak is a loser who has friends." :clap

First...

Congrats, choopie! :yess:

And second...

My thoughts exactly. Normally, I don't even collect Aliens stuff, but this prize means a lot to me, because of the way everyone has come together to make these awesome "loser" contests happen.

I will proudly display my little VCD in my collection room!

Since we are coming up on the Christmas season, maybe a paraphrased quote from a famous movie angel might be appropriate...

"No freak is a loser who has friends." :clap

AWESOME---love the saying--

And the WINNER is............................

CONGRATULATION TO DESILU!!!!!!!!

:chew:dance:banana:fest:mexwave:ted:ccheerlea

:fireworks:fireworks

I just so totally peed myself a little!
Thank you so much for this, I am so stoked to be getting this figure, I've been coveting him for awhile.
You've made a Spook loser a very happy girl.
Flirty.gif

I just so totally peed myself a little!
Thank you so much for this, I am so stoked to be getting this figure, I've been coveting him for awhile.
You've made a Spook loser a very happy girl.
Flirty.gif

Always good to pee yourself a little when you win something

Back