SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely season 7 will begin with a bit of a rewind. Possible with Negan playing eeney meeney miney mo. I have no doubt we will see that scene from a normal perspective rather than from the FPP.

I would be glad if that would happen, but I doubt it. That particular scene from the comic was very brutal, more graphic than anything allowable on TWD.

Re: SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

?
What's the difference in whether it is filmed in First Person versus him "grabbing someone, throwing him to the ground and killing him without showing the bat connecting with his head"?

They could still film that without showing who the person is.

A lot of it is I'm sure to keep from spoilers getting out. Whether their intentions are to make it a Cliffhanger or not. It still also doubles as a way to save them from making it too gruesome, either way.

And who knows what we will get with the BluRay/DVD release. Supposedly they've filmed the scene two separate ways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think you've misunderstood me.

To clarify, I don't care whether they show it or not, really. I don't care about camera angles/POV. All I care about is how they're apparently turning this iconic scene into a pointless, "ERMAHGOSH WHICH ONE JUST DIED?! Tune into next season to find out more!!!" cliffhanger. It's cheap. And pointless. And even if it is confusing as to who died, I'm sure that spoiler will leak before the next season.

Why go through this all over again after viewers clearly found the drawn out "is Glenn dead or alive?!" thing totally obnoxious? Just doesn't seem very smart to me.

Re: SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Why go through this all over again after viewers clearly found the drawn out "is Glenn dead or alive?!" thing totally obnoxious? Just doesn't seem very smart to me.

As soon as season 7 set photos start leaking, the cat will be out of the bag.

There's no upside at all to the cliff hanger. The death SHOULD be what people will talk about around the watercooler on Monday. NOT that they didn't show it. Season 7 premiere rating will be gangbusters either way. All this will do will piss a lot of people off.

Good catch. That's clear as day now. But is it that person, or is he just yelling to that person?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I had to wear my headphones too. My son is the one that showed it to me. :lol

But no. I don't hear what Neo hears at all.

At 10:45 I hear someone screaming Daryl.

As far as Maggie goes... it isn't even stammering... it is just said as plain as could be.. Maggie. No emotion, no screaming, just Maggie. If anything it is Glenn saying Maggie in a shocking tone as she is the one getting her head smashed.

Either way, writers better change the finale quick to a clear voice screaming at the one whose head is bashing in. If it is Glenn... have Maggie say something or just use the comic line. If it is Daryl, have Carol/Rick scream Daryl. Make it clear for all to hear so there is no doubt who the person is dying is.

In the comics it was definitely the most shocking as Glenn, on the show it will definitely be the most shocking if it is daryl. We know rick is safe.

Interesting what you guys are hearing from the audio!

I really wanted Daryl to get it, and not because I hate his character. Just think it would be the most shocking. But with how amazing JDM sounds and the brutality that audio, I'm glad they stuck so close to the comics for Negan's intro. I don't really care who gets Lucille'd now, just dont blue ball us.

Back