SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Jo if my comment came off as being condescending. It was more of a comment on my short attention span:
Attention-Span.gif

I did read it and it sounds like this episode could be good. Thanks for posting. Rep left!!

Thank you for the summary jo. Don't ever apologize for your posts. If people want to read them they can, if not then they don't have to. I, for one, want to thank you for posting them.

Now I am off to Atlanta to audition as a writer for S5 of the Walking Dead. :lol

Sorry Jo if my comment came off as being condescending. It was more of a comment on my short attention span:
View attachment 99084

I did read it and it sounds like this episode could be good. Thanks for posting. Rep left!!

Thanks guys! :1-1:

Good luck with your audition Mr. Ski. :lol

I don't know if this was posted in the regular TWD thread or not, but I found this interesting...
EW: Okay, just two more episodes left, sir.
What can you tell us about where we go from here after that incredibly emotional installment?

GIMPLE: To the emotional conclusion of the season. Both episodes are really big episodes. There are some insane things that happen. There are some tragic things that happen, There are some things that happen that are hopeful. And there is just some remarkably dark stuff. And stories crashing together.

EW: So we may see some groups reuniting by chance?

GIMPLE: Possibly. Maybe

EW: Those train tracks gotta be leading somewhere, right, Scott?

GIMPLE: Or it’s just like Where the Sidewalk Ends.

Entire interview here:
https://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/17/walking-dead-showrunner-scott-gimple-grove/

★Another interview with McBride re: the hunters
https://www.examiner.com/article/th...mcbride-eludes-to-rick-taking-out-the-hunters

★A few rumors about 16:

Only four characters are in the finale. Rick, Carl, Michonne and Daryl.
Terminus will makes its appearance.
The last scene is filmed by a single train car.
Rick screams.
Scene cuts.
Members of the production began to applaud.

★Description for ep.16 "A":
"Factions begin to near an inevitable collision, which brings Rick face to face with a shocking form of brutality that threatens the lives of everyone he has become responsible for, so the group must find a way to survive the oncoming storm."

★Pic of last scene where Rick is screaming.
1977462_10202461560518451_257178801_n.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting that only four characters appear in the finale. I am guessing that Rick, Carl and Michonne must meet up with Daryl? Is Daryl still with Joe's group after episode 15? I wonder if the "shocking form of brutality" has something to do with Joe and his group. Rick getting tortured? Loses his hand? (I know Kirkman has said he wished he never did this in the comic, so I am guessing it is unlikely for the show). Does Rick discover the aftermath of the "brutality" and he screams in anguish? Something bad happen to Carl?

Lot of questions. No answers yet. :lol

Last edited:
You mean Joe and his group?

So if we take that final episode rumor spoilers are true, I take it Carol, Tyreese, Judith and Maggie, Sasha and Bob won't be seen again until next season? They don't seem to be in the next episode. So if they're not featured in the season finale, we must not see them again until season 5.

Last edited:

So if we take that final episode spoiler as the truth, I take it Carol, Tyreese, Judith and Maggie, Sasha and Bob won't be seen again until next season? They don't seem to be in the next episode, or the finale.

Still two episodes, so who knows.

So if we take that final episode spoiler as the truth, I take it Carol, Tyreese, Judith and Maggie, Sasha and Bob won't be seen again until next season? They don't seem to be in the next episode, or the finale.

Yes, Joe. Thanks. I don't know why I always call him Bob. :lol :slap

Carl gets raped and eaten by a starving Michonne(really dark) but Rick adopts Daryl as his new son(light and hopeful) because he can pronounce his name better. Daryl becomes humanity's new hope and will never be killed off. That's my prediction. I also think Joe will end up being a swell guy, probably has a whole stash of old ice cream trucks still filled to the brim with Flintstones Push Pops.

Well, it's simple enough to figure that real safety and a working society aren't going to make for a very good story, so Terminus is bound to have a dark enough underbelly to make life for the group just as sucky as it has been.

Not sure how much credit I'd put to the idea of cannibals just yet. It would seem, even after 1-1/2 years, that cannibalism of such an organized manner would still be a long way off for people that weren't already cannibals before the apocalypse.

Here you go a summary of ep.15 "US"

Opening-

Episode opens with Glenn's group walking the tracks. Eugene is rambling on, talking about what killed the dinosaurs, video games, and various subjects. We then see the scene from the sneak peek with Tara and Abraham. Tara and Abe discuss why Tara is doing what she's doing for Glenn, knowing that it isn't because she's secretly in love with Glenn, as he saw her checking out Rosita. The next morning, they are on the move again and Glenn spots one of Maggie's signs. Glenn starts running.

Roll credits-

After the credits, we see Rick's group. They are still walking the tracks, heading to Terminus. Carl and Michonne are trying to keep their balance as they walk the rail, betting the other on who can do it the longest. Michonne loses and gives Carl his winnings: One of her favorite candy bars. Carl eats it, tossing the wrapper on the ground.

- While walking, Abe spots an area where he thinks that they can keep Eugene protected and they can take a break. Glenn doesn't want to stop and Tara agrees. During the argument, a walker falls upon them, and Abe shoves everyone back to protect Eugene. Tara hurts her knee in the scuffle.

(1/5)

Back