SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if Carl is indeed the one that bites it, we'll know it when the episode starts to play out. Judging by the clip above, it would almost seem "Rick and Carl" centric with him showing Carl how to hunt and Carl running off to investigate. Remember when Merle died last season? That whole episode from beginning to end was basically about him. If the focus is noticeably on Carl next week, we'll know if he's a goner. :lol

I'm going to say it isn't him though. At that point, Rick would literally have nothing to live for. Then this entire exchange would be for naught,

If anything, maybe Rick loses his **** because Carl is mutilated, like in the comics.

So the description for next week is up on my cable box. Episode "A":
"Factions begin to near an inevitable collision, which brings Rick face to face with a shocking form of brutality that threatens the lives of everyone he has become responsible for, so the group must survive the oncoming storm."

So yeah definitely seems like Terminus is controlled by the hunters.

Well, if Carl is indeed the one that bites it, we'll know it when the episode starts to play out. Judging by the clip above, it would almost seem "Rick and Carl" centric with him showing Carl how to hunt and Carl running off to investigate. Remember when Merle died last season? That whole episode from beginning to end was basically about him. If the focus is noticeably on Carl next week, we'll know if he's a goner. :lol

I'm going to say it isn't him though. At that point, Rick would literally have nothing to live for. Then this entire exchange would be for naught,

If anything, maybe Rick loses his **** because Carl is mutilated, like in the comics.

Yes I think I have to agree with you. I don't think Carl will die but I do see something bad happening to him and Rick going "savage" on whoever it is that hurt his son.

image.jpg
So does this look like the chain to Herschel's watch in Ricks hand to anyone else?

I wondered if anyone would recognize the gifs.:wink1:

Robert Carlyle is great in it. One of my fav movies, too! :hi5:

Absolute classic my friend. Everything in that film--the story, the characters, the score by Damon Albarm of Blur and Gorillaz, and the cinematography is just off the charts.

Wow, that looks good. So my take on it is that Rick, Carl and Michonne make it to Terminus. Someone attacks Terminus (sniper on a rooftop). I am guessing this is Joe and his men. It looks like they capture Rick (maybe Carl and/or Michonne too). When Daryl sees that it is Rick he is subdued by Joe's men. I am guessing they toture Rick either physically (chop off his hand?) or mentally (make him watch as they do something bad to Carl or Michonne?) or both. Maybe Daryl ends up saving the day somehow?

Wow, that looks good. So my take on it is that Rick, Carl and Michonne make it to Terminus. Someone attacks Terminus (sniper on a rooftop). I am guessing this is Joe and his men. It looks like they capture Rick (maybe Carl and/or Michonne too). When Daryl sees that it is Rick he is subdued by Joe's men. I am guessing they toture Rick either physically (chop off his hand?) or mentally (make him watch as they do something bad to Carl or Michonne?) or both. Maybe Daryl ends up saving the day somehow?

*remembers what almost happened to Carl in the comic and marauder remark about young'uns* -->:moon<--

Oh Geezus! :slap I hope that is not where they are going with this. Although that guy Lee did say to Daryl that the young'ums are the best, but they don't last long. :panic:

I couldn't think of a darker way to end the show. We're expecting the death of a major character. Could also be code for the loss of innocense. :lecture

Ok, I read a summary of "A".
It hasn't been confirmed so I'll call it a rumor...altho it does sound plausible.

In "A" - Terminus is indeed too good to be true -- it is a trap - a cannibal trap. The falsity of Terminus is only one of the issues that will need to be dealt with. The prison groups are slowly but surely converging on Terminus will have to deal with the also approaching group of marauders (and Daryl) who are not connected with Terminus in any way, other than they are going there in search of Rick.*

Eventually the prison group will reunite with each other at Terminus and soon find out what it truly is - and while this is unfolding, the Marauders arrive to create significant problems for Rick and crew. Ultimately, the marauders die by a walkers, and by the hands of members of the prison group, and also by Terminus people. When the dust from this exciting but almost too fast paced scene starts to settle, most of prison group then leaves Terminus and heads to D.C. where there continues to be persistent rumors and clues of a true sanctuary/safe zone, as well as the original destination of Abraham and company.

"Most" of the members, because there will be two deaths - one will shock you, and the other will surprise you, and a THIRD character will not die this episode, but in the last 2 minutes of the frenetic ending will be bitten by the character who dies and proceeds to reanimate very quickly and unexpectedly!

Im adding a spoiler tag so if you dont want to know...dont click.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, Eugene's "knowledge" of what caused the walker plague will be debunked in this same final 2 minutes of chaos and excitement -- but, the the fact that he is a fraud (at least as a "scientist") never has the opportunity to get communicated to the other group members..

(It's what's for dinner???) :panic:

Yes, we will "see" Beth for a cameo appearance, one could say.

Overall, A great finale. The group as a "group" once more, on the go - with their destination being Washington D.C. Nomadic adventures to follow in Season 5.

Last edited:
If that rumor above is true then the rumor of this episode of just being Rick, Carl, Michone and Daryl was wrong.

I guess these four as a group will take off to DC w/o knowing Eugene is a fraud...??

Last edited:
If that spoiler is true, maaaaan, that's some BS. Especially after the Grove.

Yeah, same.

You got that from spoilthedead right? I hoping it's just a rumor someone started. Usually these things are spoiled towards the end of the week (closer to sunday), instead of right after the last episode. The fact that it talks about pacing and action (which was mentioned several times last night) and the lack of Judith talk, I'm a bit skeptical.

That would also mean that the 2 rumors that seemed quite plausible (only a Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl episode and "one comic character that is alive will die this season) were dead wrong. I mean, the previews for the next episode have ZERO Carol, Tyreese, Judith, Glenn, Maggie, etc. etc. Surely atleast one non-Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl character would be shown, right? DUNNO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, same.

You got that from spoilthedead right? I hoping it's just a rumor someone started. Usually these things are spoiled towards the end of the week (closer to sunday), instead of right after the last episode. The fact that it talks about pacing and action (which was mentioned several times last night) and the lack of Judith talk, I'm a bit skeptical.

That would also mean that the 2 rumors that seemed quite plausible (only a Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl episode and "one comic character that is alive will die this season) were dead wrong. I mean, the previews for the next episode have ZERO Carol, Tyreese, Judith, Glenn, Maggie, etc. etc. Surely atleast one non-Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl character would be shown, right? DUNNO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I did. Like I said nothing was confirmed so it is just a rumor, and you are right about the others not being seen
in the promo.
I hope it is just a rumor...I don't want to see any of that happening but it is a good read nonetheless! :lol

Back