SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's like 19 pages. To me from what I see...Lizzie is feeding a walker, then I see Mika dead and Lizzie has bloody hands. Carol sees and sends Lizzie away. Tyreese and Carol bury Mika, then Tyreese Carol and Judith take off. I could be wrong and I do agree they are in reverse order. Sorry but that's how I found them. :huh :lol

I think the beginning of the episode starts at page 19 and ends at page 1.

I was looking at it from page one but it wasn't making sense. But this is a great find! :)

I found this sequence kind of funny lol

oYYgYVj.jpg

After looking at the close ups, it is in reverse order. Looks like Lizzie kills Mika. Carol shoots Lizzie. Looks like Carol and Tyrese have a heart to heart talk afterwards. Looks like Carol hands a gun over to Tyrese. Does she confess to killing Karen and David to him and tell him to kill her if he must? He doesn't shoot her. Forgives her? They bury both girls and head out on the tracks to Terminus.

After looking at the close ups, it is in reverse order. Looks like Lizzie kills Mika. Carol shoots Lizzie. Looks like Carol and Tyrese have a heart to heart talk afterwards. Looks like Carol hands a gun over to Tyrese. Does she confess to killing Karen and David to him and tell him to kill her if he must? He doesn't shoot her. Forgives her? They bury both girls and head out on the tracks to Terminus.

Maybe here is whereCarol says Lizzie killed Karen and co?

Maybe here is whereCarol says Lizzie killed Karen and co?

I thought that at first too but looking at the screen caps, Carol is upset/crying and Tyrese looks mad. Then Carol gives him her gun. Why would she do that if she was telling him Lizzie killed Karen? Maybe Carol did kill Karen and David after all and she is giving Tyrese the opportunity to get payback?

I don't think its cold blood. More of a you get killed if you kill philosophy from the comic. I think Carol kills lizzie because they can no longer trust her around Judith, who was near Mika's body and Lizzie.

Yeah. I think you got it in a nutshell. Dead kids are never fun, but ****, you can't let a developing serial killer be around a baby.

So if Lizzy dies in this episode she has only managed to kill mice and rabbits, and attempted to kill Judith? In the comic equivalent of that story wasn't there a big character death as a result of it or am I remembering wrong? (I've never read the comics, just what I may or may not have read here in the past)

So if Lizzy dies in this episode she has only managed to kill mice and rabbits, and attempted to kill Judith? In the comic equivalent of that story wasn't there a big character death as a result of it or am I remembering wrong? (I've never read the comics, just what I may or may not have read here in the past)

Yup. If memory serves, one twin killed the other.

Damn, I was hoping Carl would be the one to off Lizzie.

Carol has some major balls. Can't wait to see Rick's face considering the person he banished is the one that has saved/been taking care of "his" kid. Hard to believe that meek woman from Season 1-3 is this hardened character now. I thought she was a goner way back when. Glad to see that's not the case.

I was also disappointed it was not Carl doing it.

And now that you mention it, with how much Carol has grown, If Daryl doesn't bite the dust I guess Carol will.....

Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl, and Glenn are all that's left from the original Atlanta group.

Yeah, looks like Carol shoots Lizzie ala Of Mice and Men. "Look at the flowers, Lizzie."

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

She kills Mika in the episode. Probably wants to kill Judith too. Very similar to the comic. Except the comic had twin boys and the show has two sisters.

She killed one of the Governor's people in the prison raid, didn't she?

Back