Splinter Cell: Conviction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Rock, there's splinter cell, s c: pandora tomorrow, s c: chaos theory, and double agent. they are all available on ps2 and xbox and double agent was for ps3 and 360. you should definately give them a try, you would like em as your a metal gear fan. and definately pick up conviction. finished it last week and it was great.

Thanks man,just ordered the 3 pack with the 3 first Ps2 games and Double Agent for PS3,i really don`t need Xbox but i will try borrow it from someone to finish Conviction.I Spent the whole day yesterday playing coop over at my buddy`s house though,loved it!

Thanks man,just ordered the 3 pack with the 3 first Ps2 games and Double Agent for PS3,i really don`t need Xbox but i will try borrow it from someone to finish Conviction.I Spent the whole day yesterday playing coop over at my buddy`s house though,loved it!

they're all great games. the only thing that sucks from the ps2 versions is that you can't shoot out some of the lights while in the xbox one you can but other than that they're a blast!

they're all great games. the only thing that sucks from the ps2 versions is that you can't shoot out some of the lights while in the xbox one you can but other than that they're a blast!

You can`t shoot out all of the lights in Conviction either,but most of them yes.

This game is pants. Its essentially a duck n shoot. Its like uncharted but with dull level design and stupid AI. They took all that was great from splinter cell and made it simple and boring.

I'm prob gonna get flamed for this but I expected so much more from this game. Why did it take so long to develop this game when its got such uninspired level design and basic mechanics?

I like it but i also agree this is nothing like the great old Splinter cells and i also said to my brother it's more like playing uncharted than Splinter cell. :lol

I do really like the co-op on this game but if they make another i want them to go back to how it used to be.

Glad you liked it man. Ironside has been the voice of Fisher since the beginning. He's like an official celebrity just because of that...in his interviews he always talks about how people walk up to him asking if he's Sam Fisher once they hear his voice.

I can't wait to see the next Splinter Cell game. I think they can do many great things with it. I'm hoping that Third Echelon gets recommissioned with Fisher as the head (Lambert's old job) and Archer (agent from the co-op) as the new Splinter Cell lead...the conversations between them alone will make the game awesome. Fisher could constantly talk to Archer like he's a rookie the way Price and Soap did in Modern Warfare.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, I was just reading on another message board that in Kobin's mansion,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually, I was just reading on another message board that in Kobin's mansion,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

i started playing the 1st splinter cell again on ps2. i remember thinking splinter cell had the best graphics out there!

i started playing the 1st splinter cell again on ps2. i remember thinking splinter cell had the best graphics out there!

I will start tomorrow,i got the 3 first in a 3-pack for a decent prize and added Double Agent for PS3.I only need a PS2 now which a buddy of mine have right now.

I will start tomorrow,i got the 3 first in a 3-pack for a decent prize and added Double Agent for PS3.I only need a PS2 now which a buddy of mine have right now.

cool Rock, i loved the first 3 games, double agent was also cool but i didnt like that on some misssions you had a time limit. other than that it was good. i think my favorite is chaos theory.

I am a huge fan but in Conviction, I didn't expect it to be a more action-shooter than a stealth game. Granted, its more story based and I really like this story but the game play and short duration from start to end was pretty shocking. Far shorter a game than Army Of Two:40th Day and the techno music ws a turn off. In the older games, when you are spotted, the music made your heart race but here... ugh! Its nice to be playing as Fisher again and I certainly hope there will be more to come. Use the old formula and quit all the instructions pasted all over the game play.

I'm really liking it so far! It's veeeery satisfying creeping around in the shadows and playing co-op with a buddy. Kinda straightforward... but hey :p

Back