Splinter Cell: Conviction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jjw6k9.jpg

Liking it so far. The reviewers are full of crap. To complete all the challenges will take you much more than 5 hours. I'm playing it on Normal and I had a challenge in a couple parts in the missions. Another replay with a different approach is necessary for sure.

Oh yeah, and there's the co-op as well as the challenges for that.

been playing it for less than 1 hour and im really liking the new approach on the game. i have not gotten up to where the glitch is but i do hope it gets fixed if not already.

While I do miss the old school Splinter Cell, I do get a Jason Bourne vibe when I'm going around taking guys out.

Defiantely not want I want to hear. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it though.

I looked forward to this game series each time for the stealth, I play enough Call of Duty and Battlefield for straight forward shootouts, and I don't like that they seemed to have turned Sam into Batman. Arkham Asylum 2 is coming, I'll wait for that to get more of this style gameplay.

Liking it so far. The reviewers are full of crap. To complete all the challenges will take you much more than 5 hours. I'm playing it on Normal and I had a challenge in a couple parts in the missions. Another replay with a different approach is necessary for sure.

Oh yeah, and there's the co-op as well as the challenges for that.

So you're saying the single player campaign isn't around 5 hours itself?

look good but looks stupid at the same time.l watched game play videos today and l think its STUPID how your objective is in big letters were your objective is located.like if you have to blast threw a wall on the wall in giant letters it says plant c4 here.well duh l dont need something stupid like that to know what l need to do.that would ruin the game for me.theres just to many stupid people who play video games now and and they cant figure things out them selfs so new games have to make everything easy for these dumb people or they whine saying the games are to hard.

Didn't even know about that when i ordered mine and it's too late to cancel. :(

Ah yes so it is and at that price i probably wouldn't have bought it.

Nice avatar and sig by the way! :rock

Well i rented Conviction yesterday from my local video rental store. I started the game and did the update and played past the 3rd level (to middle of 4th) without any crashes or freezes.....so either the problem's been fixed or the problem only exists in the U.S.??

I didn't really follow the news since the first pics and previews came out, but clearly remember them praising their new concept where you would be able to basically pick up any object and use it as a weapon - e.g. running through a street café and picking up a chair mid-sprint to then smash over an enemy. I definately don't notice anything remotely similar in the final release though.

Anybody know if they just dumped the idea or what the hell happened to it?

It was discussed a page or two ago, that none of the unlocks work. So they are selling the collectors edition at regular price. Make sure you read about the updates too so you can avoid the game crashing.

Back