Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened to me earlier so I just shut it off and took it as a sign that I need to go outside.
~~I would like a PF figure like the Dead Space that has lights and everything. Give us something with light up goggles and stuff.

Last edited:
I was harsh on this game at first. Once you get into it it's pretty good, awful graphics aside. :lol I love the panther playstyle.

I'm sure that wasn't a 1/4 statue not action figure of him. And that's all that I collect. 1/6 stuff isn't for this big boy collector.

What I want is hot Toys to do it with a suit similar to Snake Eyes. They did Ezio and Prince of Persia so another Ubisoft's fig would be a nice addition.

And I hope that Sideshow make a PF Sam Fisher one day.

Yep with light up goggles , thought splinter cell blacklist was a bit bland for me and no where near as good as conviction.
If found myself go through almost the full game crawling.
Disappointed me to be honest as I love the splinter cell games.

thought splinter cell blacklist was a bit bland for me and no where near as good as conviction.

If(sic) found myself go through almost the full game crawling. Disappointed me to be honest as I love the splinter cell games.

:horror:horror:horror :dunno Have you even played the original Splinter Cell games? They were always about 'crawling'...

I have them all and still like to play the older Splinter Cell games.
Conviction was not the best, it was more into action and little to no stealth at all, but I like it and it was the last one with Michael Ironside in it.

And this is my Sam Fisher from the Conviction game. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

24liix0.jpg

106eu0w.jpg

10d8jr4.jpg

Last edited:
:horror:horror:horror :dunno Have you even played the original Splinter Cell games? They were always about 'crawling'...

:rotfl yes buddy and I still have them all I love pandora tomorrow.
Yeah but on conviction if you felt like going wild and killing at least the level would not end sort of like hitman .

My favourite were the first 3. Chaos Theory wins out in them however because it was so well balanced from the gameplay to the diverse setting. Pandora Tomorrow was amazing too specially that last level of infiltrating that Airport and identifying the rogue workers... wooo... some amazing stuff.

Conviction for me was a let down simply because it wasn't 'Splinter Cell' enough for me per se. Double Agent still had its stealth moments but Conviction was pretty much all action with minimal stealth. Im glad Blacklist somehow brings the stealth back.

My favourite were the first 3. Chaos Theory wins out in them however because it was so well balanced from the gameplay to the diverse setting. Pandora Tomorrow was amazing too specially that last level of infiltrating that Airport and identifying the rogue workers... wooo... some amazing stuff.

Conviction for me was a let down simply because it wasn't 'Splinter Cell' enough for me per se. Double Agent still had its stealth moments but Conviction was pretty much all action with minimal stealth. Im glad Blacklist somehow brings the stealth back.

:lecture Yes. I'm gonna have to bust out the HD collection and finish all of them now. Call me crazy, but I prefer Splinter Cell over the "other" big name stealth game.

Back