Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the game an hour back... loved it! More than Double Agent and ofcourse Conviction...

Played Ghost initially but when the **** hit the fan towards the end of the story... It was Panther Panther all the way!

I just downloaded it last night. I will give it a shot next weekend. I really love this game. I think I might even pick up the Wii U version when it gets a price drop.

Thanks you

Really sad because sam fisher is michael ironside for them to change voice actors is blasphemy! I still get goosebumps when i hear him on top gun lol

Bought this today. The graphics are terrible. The gameplay really isn't anything new and ironside being gone is unforgivable. I just think of him as a new character all together, which would have been better, imo. That said I think it's a good game. 7/10 being generous.

Just finished the campaign. WOW what an amazing game.
the best splinter cell ever made. I have being playing coop like crazy.
this game is so fun and addicting.

love stopping wave after wave at the embasy.
10/10 for me.

ohh yeaa the graphics on pc directx 11 omg ! UNREAL.
I hope they make more.
btw I like the new sam.

I think it would sell. This is the character's 7th stand alone game and this particular game "Blacklist" (after saying that Conviction was the last in the series) has come after a small break for the industry. Basically I'm trying to say that I think that the character is widely popular enough to have statue made of him. If Assassin Creed & Hitman can get a statue with just as many game made. Then why can we not have the great Sam Fisher on our shelves.

Last edited:
They already did a statue for Conviction. I'd love to see a 1:6 figure for Sam this go 'round.

If no big company like SSC or HT scoops up the license, I hope some company like DamToys or VTS makes a good knockoff.

I'm sure that wasn't a 1/4 statue not action figure of him. And that's all that I collect. 1/6 stuff isn't for this big boy collector.

They already did a statue for Conviction. I'd love to see a 1:6 figure for Sam this go 'round.

If no big company like SSC or HT scoops up the license, I hope some company like DamToys or VTS makes a good knockoff.

I could see DAM/VTS doing this justice for sure. It seems like something right up their alley, along with Metal Gear Solid.

i was having Constant Freezing issues with the game in Multiplayer especially during Respawns.. i thought it was my PS3 starting to act up and started thinking it can't crash since i only had it for 1 year .

So i Tweeted Ubisoft @SplinterCell and they responded with "@SolidNSnake1985 we have heard a couple of reports of that. We are definitely looking into it. Thanks/sorry"

and then googled it, turns out more people are having the same issue

Back