Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
game seems bery well made though, but ironside is like kiefer sutherland, and morgan freeman just one of those voices straight from the heavens above, and easily noticeable, and to replace him is just lame and boring

Replacing him was a terrible idea. Replacing him with someone with absolutely zero presence and personality was a terrible idea times infinity.

My brother and sister both bought it for pc too. I only got to play it for like an hour but it was fantastic. We should get some co-op matches and classic spies vs mercs matches going too from this thread.

I don't even care about having ironside's voice. this game is amazing and addicting. some of the best stealth mechanics I have ever seen.
I cant stop playing the solo extra campaings. made it to wave 7 solo. it got super crazy.
yeaa man lets team up add me up SOLIDSNAKE1976 on uplay pc.
lets do some coop's.

Just got the game and some DLC but I was wondering, the Tactical Pack, Deadly Conflict, Jack of All Trades and the Upper Echelon pack, are those singleplayer items?

Replacing him was a terrible idea. Replacing him with someone with absolutely zero presence and personality was a terrible idea times infinity.

Agreed. Now, if they replaced him with Christopher Walken......That would be awesome.

~~Has anybody started the side missions? I tried one last night, and it was a pain in the rear end. The one I chose I had to go in and take out a bunch of bad guys. If I was detected reinforcements would come in which made it much more difficult. The "Heavy" soldiers are tough, but you can kill them with consecutive headshots.

Agreed. Now, if they replaced him with Christopher Walken......That would be awesome.

~~Has anybody started the side missions? I tried one last night, and it was a pain in the rear end. The one I chose I had to go in and take out a bunch of bad guys. If I was detected reinforcements would come in which made it much more difficult. The "Heavy" soldiers are tough, but you can kill them with consecutive headshots.

I tried 2 of them ... one where you have to disable three "things" which I can't remember.. I disabled 2 and got detected & I went WTF when I had to repeat all ! the other is near a Pakistani embassy I guess in Yemen where you have to survive an assault .. i'm guessing you really need a coop partner to make it easy for you .. than again you'll lose if he loses

Yeah, you can tell they ramped up the difficulty so you have to get a partner. I made it through the first "stage" of bad guys, but then I saw that there was another stage of the same thing. I ended up getting detected in the second round, and ultimately lost patience and gave up.

this Game is Great, but what's letting it down is the Final Stage/Boss & The Graphics on the console ver

I picked this up on Wii u. Gamepad controls are great, graphics are OK, fisher voice sucks. So sad Iron side isn't in this game. Big big mistake. Doesn't feel like splinter cell.

sams daughter sounds older than sam himself

I was thinking the same thing last night.

~~I felt like a badass last night on one of the missions. Went through and stealth killed 5 guys in a row without being detected. Two of them were heavies, and the last one was an HVT that I needed to capture. Awesome!!! I love that the main point of the game is stealth and passivity, but you're capable of opening up a can like Jason Bourne when the crap hits the fan.

Rented this game, thinking it would be short like Conviction. I was wrong. So many cool side missions to do and coop is another beast in itself. The unlockables are numerous and so many different play options. What a great game.

I agree with everyone on the board that the VA doesn't bring anything to the table. Might as well have a robot speak his lines. Grim and Charlie VAs deliver a significantly better performance.

Got my *** kicked in Charlie's missions at times. Assault was pretty much a non-option unless you happen to be simply awesome at the game. Found some sweet spots where you pick up dead drops and slowly pick off enemies from there. Yeah, it was kinda cheating I know. :)

I couldn't even finish the first one by myself. The one where you have to survive 20 waves of enemies until extraction.

that's Charlie's missions. Grims the one you gotta do sneaking and hacking without being detected .. I did however beat 3 of Charlies missions and beat a wave after another .. stay hidden is the best option and treat it as a sneaking mission, throw Sleeping Gas when they are in group and make sure to have Grenades during these missions .. whenever you get a rest from a wave restock

that's Charlie's missions. Grims the one you gotta do sneaking and hacking without being detected .. I did however beat 3 of Charlies missions and beat a wave after another .. stay hidden is the best option and treat it as a sneaking mission, throw Sleeping Gas when they are in group and make sure to have Grenades during these missions .. whenever you get a rest from a wave restock

Ooops. Roger that. I'll be trying it tonight. I think I prefer Kobin's missions the best. Just annihilate the hell out of the bad guys. You F' Up and they call in a bunch of reinforcements.

Back