Splatterhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MercWithAMouth

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone pick this up ? came out last week, but not sold in alot of retail stores in my area.

Not sure if it's the same way everywhere else?

Anyway I'm up to phase 6 and this game makes you wanna pull your hair out bc of the difficulty:gah:that's how games should be :lol

For those wondering,

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OxR8VfK6bC0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OxR8VfK6bC0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Ugh, the gameplay is way off, its like God of War or something, where are the zombies to come apart, instead everything just bleeds Kill Bill gushes of red.

And that music, no thanks.

Splatterhouse II was one of my favorite SEGA games. The main character resembles a Jacked Up UBER Jason splattering everything in his path. Brutal game, tons of blood and guts.

splatterhouse-2-virtual-console-20080923091750147.jpg
Splatterhouse2-3.gif

I'm getting this game as an XMAS present from my bro...he can't wait to play it as well.

I used to love this game on the old Sega Genesis. I got it for Christmas back in '93 and it was one of the creepiest games I'd ever played at the time, pre-Resident Evil. Music wasn't bad either. Might have to check out the new game.

I used to love this game on the old Sega Genesis. I got it for Christmas back in '93 and it was one of the creepiest games I'd ever played at the time, pre-Resident Evil. Music wasn't bad either. Might have to check out the new game.

that's exactly when i got it...i believe my brother got ROBOCOP vs TERMINATOR the same XMAS...but i could be wrong :panic:

such an awesome cover. I looks like a Jason Knock-Off is about to kill an Queen Alien knock off !!!

spltrhs2.jpg

My buddy picked this up on Black Friday and said the game is just mindless fun but a _____ and a half in difficulty. It looked fun though. I remember playing either SH2 or 3 for Sega years ago when I was but a wee lil' lad.

No sorry, I watched a bunch of preview vids of the gameplay, I don't feel the same spirit as the original, I dunno, it looks decent but not what I had imagined.

I have to agree. Things I don't like...To me this sequel comes off too cartoony, not set in the same dark tone as the originals. Not to mention he dosen't even look like Jason, like he did in the previous games. Plus, the guy voiceing the mask,horrible.

Huge splatterhouse fan, I'm on chapter eight and love this game. Plus you unlock all 3 original splatterhouse games as you progress thru the story.

Back