Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf1378mz5.jpg

Bannister! You took it out of the box! Doesn't that make it harder to flip? :monkey3

Great pics though - can't wait until I fight with UPS and never get mine!

Darklord Dave said:
Bannister! You took it out of the box! Doesn't that make it harder to flip? :monkey3

Great pics though - can't wait until I fight with UPS and never get mine!
It has to be inspected. It is not a 12" figure.

One thing I don't like is he should be centered with the nameplate better.

Too bad they didn't use the same "font" as on the Buffy PF name plate.

BDboystoys...yah, that's what SHE (not he) meant. :)

Sueworld and BD...yah, belt's there, albeit w/a buckle that's not quite as large as it should be.

Sueworld...I thought they were the tops of his Docs at first, too, but they seem to move independently of them, so I'm guessing they're the "gaiters" ffl1940 refers to.

still loving my Spikey! (although I loathe the base, and will be displaying him and Buffy without them.)

Bannister said:
One thing I don't like is he should be centered with the nameplate better.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw these pictures (thanks for them Bannister, they're great!).

I am still in awe with the look of this figure, but I'm starting to think the coat looks somewhat messy, too wrinkly and light... Don't know, maybe I passed the euphoria phase and now I'm looking at it without my "blind love" glasses lol

Anyway, great great great! Please let it be august already!!!!!!!!!

annagranfors said:
BDboystoys...yah, that's what SHE (not he) meant. :)

Sueworld and BD...yah, belt's there, albeit w/a buckle that's not quite as large as it should be.

Sueworld...I thought they were the tops of his Docs at first, too, but they seem to move independently of them, so I'm guessing they're the "gaiters" ffl1940 refers to.

Actually I don't think they're gaiters on him, but part of the boot that wraps around and buckles on one side. The Sideshow figures version probably only slides about because it was easier to make that way.

olvidadero said:
That's exactly what I thought when I saw these pictures (thanks for them Bannister, they're great!).

I am still in awe with the look of this figure, but I'm starting to think the coat looks somewhat messy, too wrinkly and light... Don't know, maybe I passed the euphoria phase and now I'm looking at it without my "blind love" glasses lol

Anyway, great great great! Please let it be august already!!!!!!!!!
The weird thing is, if you look at the pics on Sideshow's site, he is centered with the nameplate.

Alright you little Angel PF complainers...here is my Spike. Awesome PF!:rock

Please don't use my pictures in your ebay auction, I don't like that. :(

295501de.jpg

c2ce9b09.jpg

3f6fb46b.jpg

Your jacket and pants looks great on your Spike...the ones on mine are all wrinkled.

Did you do anything to straighten it out?

Last edited:
Natrix said:
Your jacket and pants looks great...the ones on mine are all wrinkled.

Did you do anything to straighten it out?
Thank you! I actually played with the jacket for a good half hour or more to get it just right. It was wrinkly and very uncooperative but with time and a little futzing it worked out fine. The pants I just pulled down a bit and smoothed them out with my hand.

Nightcrawler777 said:
All of your Pics look Great...

Mine will be here on Monday..

Thanks man, you will love Spike. One of the better PF's I have had the pleasure to own.

Oh by the way, Spike weighs 9.58 lbs in case you wanted to put him in a detolf.

Back