Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
676069346_09e581a339_o.jpg

Oh my god. The paint look perfect:chew :chew :chew
Can you share your opinions, having it in hand and all?
So aweeesome!:D

I'm in love with it. I want to arrange the overcoat a little, but outside of that and the stupid logo on the base, I love it. (and I'm going to display him and PF Buffy without the bases, anyway.)

there's only one dowel from the bottom of his foot to the base, this time, and it's squared off. seems very secure, though.

the way the light hits the eyes is a little weird, but I'm not going to have him in direct sunlight that much, anyway. he's a vampire, y'know?

Can I ask is the coat got a wired hem?

Also does the undershirt sit flatter to the body the that?

He's looking very interesting so far. :D

yup, the hem's wired, and both shirts fit closer. (I just wanted to get photos up, so I haven't really played with him too much.) the pants have this weird buckled leather (actually plastic, but I'm guessing it's supposed to be leather) thing that wraps around the lower pantleg, where it hits the boot, but I'm assuming Spike had them in the show, too, because they look "right". they look removable, though I haven't tried.

that's all for now--errands to do! leave further questions and I'll try to get to them later.

(btw, I live in LA not too far from the shipping location in Thousand Oaks, so that's why mine got here quick.)

Brilliant photos by the way. Can you give us a snap of what you mean about this 'buckle leg thing' that you speak of? To the best of my knowledge his jeans just went straight into his boots.

I wish they had made his coat sleeves a little wider at the shoulder and then tapered them down. His arms seem a little weird at the top there somehow.

The likeness is superb though. :D

Thanks for the photos annagranfors!!

Spike looks really good, can't see anything to complain about so far.

Is the head easy to change? Does it feel like it will break when you do it?

Awesome pics, it looks great!

Mine shipped yesterday and I can't wait for it. I usually pass on the exclusives and get a regular from an AD to save some money, but the exclusive for this piece was an absolute must-have for me.

That looks pretty darn good (with the exception of the clothes, which you haven't had time to play around with). I hope that this figure doesn't have the dreaded eye issues. The eyes on this one look good, so I will try to be optimistic.

Wow, never seen an episode of Buffy in my life but that statue ROCKS!! Looks exactly like the pics I've seen!

Sueworld--if you look at posts 22 and 24, you'll see it: it starts just above the shoelaces, and ends just below the coat hemline.

Browncoat--the heads are really easy to replace, and are well-held in place by magnets. the only thing I wonder is whether they'll pick up the oils in our fingertips over time...think I'm gonna use a Kleenex or something.

still haven't played w/the wardrobe, but just ogled him again, and he's beautiful. oh, and he's edition number 288/500.

I am hereby through buying toys for a while, though. between PF Buffy and PF Spike, that was a LOT of $$$. going back to something cheaper, like heroin abuse.

Simply stunning! What an amazing sculpt and paint job on him. Wish I had the money to buy one. I think it looks even better than the prototype which looked amazing to me when I first saw it. Thanks for all the great photos!

Wow, thats a very impressive PF! I'm not a buffy fan, but it really looks like the nailed this one... maybe even better looking than the proto.

Back