Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford this piece...but just built a new house and getting married which is still awesome in it's own right :cool:

This piece will be mine sometime, not just right now.

I havent got a notice yet,I hope us in uk dont have to wait too long as im going on holiday for two weeks on the 9th july.

He looks amazing!!!Better than proto,im glad his jacket is wired that way you can display it better.

Does only the exclusive come with the vamp head?I got exclusive I bet its hard to decide which head to display him with lol.

Bannister said:
2006-07-23 18:01:07
Mine just shipped and should be here on Thursday.

Hey Bannister, dont SS ship them in the order they were preordered?
:confused:
Cause I have 2006-07-23 17:03:17.

EDIT: annagranfors, you said you have # 288/500? Isnt the Excl. ES meant to be 350? That what it says on SS I thought.

Last edited:
Maybe they don't number the exclusives with a separate set of numbers of something, but instead 'lump' them in with the rest.

sueworld said:
Maybe they don't number the exclusives with a separate set of numbers of something, but instead 'lump' them in with the rest.

But if they were lumping them all together the total ES would be 850. 350 for Excl & 500 Reg.

Well they've either got their facts wrong, or they're lying to us! :confused:

Shipping order is always all over the place. But the theme seems to be that (at least domestically) the shipments tend to move from the west to the East... and there doesn't seem to be *much* difference between order times.

There have been a few threads attempting to track this in the SW section.

Holy mother of f&%/&$·hjhJYU!!! He looks AMAZING. *Tears in my eyes.

Thanks for the pics, they're awesome! I can't wait to have mine!!! (Hopefully he'll be here in a couple of weeks).

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

just ordered the Ex today. this peice looks really good and the 2 diffrent head options are very nice. Now whens Buffy shipping???

That is a real nice piece. Wished I had the funds now to pick up a Spike Exclusive because he's one of the nicer pieces SideShow has done. Definitely best human likeness they done. Just wished the photographer had his shirt and jacket collar down.

Other then that, superb pictures of a superb piece! SideShow hits another one out of the ball park!

Now I await for my Captain America PF to arrive at my door steps because I just received notice he's shipping out today! YAHOO!!!

But I'll definitely have to pick up a Spike ex. in the near future!

get mine tomorrow, looks fantastic.

still waiting for someone to post that the don't really see Spike in the sculpt :lol :rolleyes:

darthmatrix said:
just ordered the Ex today. this peice looks really good and the 2 diffrent head options are very nice. Now whens Buffy shipping???

Buffy ships in August

Wow! Very cool and great pics!
but it almost seems like after all the lazy eye complaints for Buffy they almost made the human face Spike a bit cross eyed!

:0

Dave mack said:
Wow! Very cool and great pics!
but it almost seems like after all the lazy eye complaints for Buffy they almost made the human face Spike a bit cross eyed!

:0

Crosseyed! Well now your just being picky!:lol Looks fine to me:confused:

No, I actually think he is a wee bit.

If it's that noticeable in real life I'll do a re-paint. :eek:

Sueworld: yah, he probably is "a wee bit" crosseyed, but it really doesn't bother me up close. just outta curiosity, would you do the repaint yourself, or do you know someone who does that kind of thing?

(edited because I used another word instead of crosseyed, where the first part rhymed with "rock" and also means "rooster". dang, these auto-censors are sensitive!) :)

Well considering that I used to do that sort of work for a living, I'd do it myself really.

Back