Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic purchase, Ryan! Congratulations. And good luck with the other PFs! I'm sure you'll be able to get an Angel before it starts shipping.

Fantastic purchase, Ryan! Congratulations. And good luck with the other PFs! I'm sure you'll be able to get an Angel before it starts shipping.

nice pics
i bet u could get Angel and Alt. Buffy, but chances of getting a Black Dress Buffy are slim. Im still looking :(
Wayne

Hi everyone! I usually don't go into the PF chats because I don't have any. But just yesterday my Spike exclusive PF waitlist converted into an order so I will have my first Premium Format figure ever!! I figure it'll be a nice Christmas and congratulatory present to myself since I just became a licensed pharmacist last week. I can't wait to join you guys in owning this awesome piece! I was just checking out the pictures in the previous pages and he looks amazing.
Can't wait!!:D

Hi everyone! I usually don't go into the PF chats because I don't have any. But just yesterday my Spike exclusive PF waitlist converted into an order so I will have my first Premium Format figure ever!! I figure it'll be a nice Christmas and congratulatory present to myself since I just became a licensed pharmacist last week. I can't wait to join you guys in owning this awesome piece! I was just checking out the pictures in the previous pages and he looks amazing.
Can't wait!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS. You couldn't start with a better piece! Great Xmas auto-gift! :D

And also cogratulations on being a licensed pharmacist! It's only months until I finally become licensed for the secnd time lol

Thanks guys! Spike really is my favorite character(besides Wes) in the Buffyverse. I'm glad I got him in PF form. :D

I received my Spike today. I wasn't expecting the box to be huge! The only other time I received something this big was the Jabba throne. Can't wait to open it!!

Back