Spielberg or Lucas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Spielberg

Votes: 71 89.9%
  • Lucas

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
not only has Spielberg done more movies but he has done better movies. Sure Star wars is the all glory to some but besides Star Wars Lucas has nothing. he really just has an empire build in a trilogy but nothing else to show for (at least nothing good)

Spielberg has so much more to his name. And much more of a true legacy as a filmmaker.
Spielberg is a more respected director as well. I mean Lucas is a joke, he became a joke. Spielberg has done some stuff that was not greatbut at least he is not a parody of himself.

Couldn't disagree more. SW most certainly does not beat out "anything" Spielberg has made. Empire of the Sun alone outdoes any SW film. ESB was my favorite SW film. That's about it. And it wasn't even directed by Lucas.

When people talk of Steven Spielberg they speak of legend ......... Lucas? Star Wars. It's truth.

Oh and the poll is at 52-7. Close. :lol

That's a good thing. I don't want to be on the same hymn sheet as somebody that rates Avengers 10 /10

No, you guys are "New" England in relation to old England, a newer version of England, hence you're the least American of the Americans. YOUR PEOPLE DON'T EXIST.

Chowder smellin, funny tawken, Harbor scum.

What about colonization and migration and Westward expansion?

The original founding New Englanders might have moved to California? Their ancestors anyway. The originals are all dead now (I hope, I don't like zombies).

Also, Pennsylvania > Those pussies from up north

Also, Pennsylvania > Those pussies from up north

Yes, thank you for Jackass.

Without us, the western U.S. would be either British, or French. Even Ben Franklin didn't have the balls that James Otis, Sam Adams, John Hancock, Joseph Warren and Paul Revere did. Boston is hallowed ground. It's the American Mount Olympus and **** rolls downhill, straight into New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Back