Spielberg or Lucas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Spielberg

Votes: 71 89.9%
  • Lucas

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
I love Star Was as much if not more than the next guy, but gotta go with Spielberg. Raiders, Jurassic Park, Jaws. No contest in my opinion.

Pretty easy answer, not just with Indy but CE3K, Jaws, E.T. etc...

Lucas has done some fantastic movies, just not that many and they both have around the same number of stinkers.

I'll proudly put my name down as one of the few Lucas voters. I love Spielberg, but Lucas gave me the greatest film saga ever put on screen, and I also think THX 1138 is better than anything Spielberg's done. :eek:

I mean he did admit to trolling these boards the last couple of days to piss off Nam and apparently Nams followers :dunno:cuckoo:

Nam followers? Wut?? :rotfl

But yeah, Chunky has reached a high level of "suck" that is rarely achieved on these forums.

Last edited:
I think there is a species of Freak that falls into that category, but I doubt they're who anyone making accusations of having followers is talking about. I'm thinking of the suck ups, but I suspect that they're thinking of the people who've had the misfortune of being associated with him as some kind of gang that goes around making people feel bad. There is no gang, but there are suck ups (usually former victims with Stockholm Syndrome). I hope that clarifies matters.

I think there is a species of Freak that falls into that category, but I doubt they're who anyone making accusations of having followers is talking about. I'm thinking of the suck ups, but I suspect that they're thinking of the people who've had the misfortune of being associated with him as some kind of gang that goes around making people feel bad. There is no gang, but there are suck ups (usually former victims with Stockholm Syndrome). I hope that clarifies matters.

:lol:lol:lol

Spielberg is a far better story teller and director however SW would beat anything Spielberg has done for me sadly.

Although how much better would SW have been with Spielberg at the helm :(

Textbook jealousy. :lol

Well, I do find it rather hilarious that the OP has admitted to making a barrage of threads in the past few days with the sole purpose of upsetting a single person. It falls nothing short of a blatant cry for attention. I guess he does find it entertaining though, as Nam never fails to disappoint and shows up whenever a new thread is created :lol.

Spielberg is a far better story teller and director however SW would beat anything Spielberg has done for me sadly.

Although how much better would SW have been with Spielberg at the helm :(

Couldn't disagree more. SW most certainly does not beat out "anything" Spielberg has made. Empire of the Sun alone outdoes any SW film. ESB was my favorite SW film. That's about it. And it wasn't even directed by Lucas.

When people talk of Steven Spielberg they speak of legend ......... Lucas? Star Wars. It's truth.

Oh and the poll is at 52-7. Close. :lol

I love Star Was as much if not more than the next guy, but gotta go with Spielberg. Raiders, Jurassic Park, Jaws. No contest in my opinion.

Yeah, SW is simple fun with holes in all six films but that's reall all Lucas ever did. Spielberg has do many awesome films that I'd choose him everytime over Lucas.

Schindlers List>Star Wars any day. Though I would love to see Spielberg direct one of the new Star Wars films. Won't happen though.

Back