Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

Shoulder straps on the leotard look pretty wide. Hope you plan on narrowing them up a bit. Suit also looks kind of loose.

this is the body i have mine on..but the suit can stretch if needed..or be tightened up a bit...i have to try and get a generic fit...since i only have one model..sigh...

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TTL0023

but my suits have been put on the SSC baroness body and fit pretty well....

some new face masks that ive been working on..most of the older style ones are on TA..but these are new designed ones...
10585102_10202500244482544_1242159629_n_zpse60ffa5e.jpg

Face mask is good!

sent some stuff out today....not sure whose i sent..so if you get something in the next couple of days....lmk...lol...i mailed about 20 things today from here and ebay and OSW...so it was kinda jumbled...lol..

what do you guys think about this?
some paint tests with my airbrush on an old flight suit...i know it's not perfect..but was just a test...and the fabric isnt all dried and stuck in any shape..it can be moved..feels like the other untouched side....

10573355_10202522256752837_1886735908_n_zps0fe52cb8.jpg

10569894_10202522256552832_156496305_n_zpsb7ee9f9b.jpg

10589981_10202522256432829_806092710_n_zps54adcf2c.jpg

i know that from my past experiences..that sometimes when you paint clothing, etc...it can become stiff and not look/feel as good...but this suit doesnt have that effect....

Hmm. I might have a uniform sent to you to be airbrushed

i have some left fabric from another project...i can do some camo pants maybe one or two pairs..if anyone wants a pair..this is custom printed fabric...
jayjunglecamopockets_zps43c30ccc.jpg

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. old stuff, new stuff...cool stuff..

how about firefly shirt and pants

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. old stuff, new stuff...cool stuff..

as soon as i get a template from Evil..which isnt that too far off...;)

im trying to get someone to make a classic backpack for him as well....since i want a FF bash...

I think Pacemaker would do a Great Job with that.

Back