Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. old stuff, new stuff...cool stuff..

Star Duster, yes. Those Camo pants with a grey shirt.

custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. old stuff, new stuff...cool stuff..

Starduster.jpg

Last edited:
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. old stuff, new stuff...cool stuff..

I burn out when I do that much sewing...

Whatever happened to the guy who was making the jet pack?

Just got my Destro suit from Spider. It was extremely nerve racking getting it on over the Hot Toys T-800 body but it's on and looks FANTASTIC! Shiny spandex was DEFINITELY the way to go! Just have to figure out how I'm going to attach the collar but so far I am 100% satisfied with Destro. Spiderrogue has single-handedly SAVED this figure from being a complete Disastro! :clap

thanks! btw..i did rip a few to begin with, when i was testing the fit...had to redo a few suits...if you guys need to..you can cut the front split down a bit more..just keep it straight....and be careful putting on the body...it takes time..but is worth it...lol...as for the collar..i just used double sided tape to hold mine down and tucked it in at his belly button....

Mine arrived today too! Big thanks Spider :)

suits i wanna try....who's game?

blowtorch
bbq
firefly
gung ho
quick kick
jinx
night creeper
frostbite
copperhead
the twins
scrap iron
doc
shipwreck
spirit
heavy metal
crankcase
skidmark
ummmm....others?

Firefly

Gung Ho should be relatively easy, if you can find the right camo pattern. To me, he's an essential early Joe.

suits i wanna try....who's game?

blowtorch
bbq
firefly
gung ho
quick kick

jinx

night creeper
frostbite
copperhead

the twins
scrap iron
doc
shipwreck
spirit

heavy metal
crankcase
skidmark
ummmm....others?

Airtight
Pythona
Big Boa
Raptor
Crystal Ball
Techno-Viper
...maybe a new Stalker uniform with that camo in your other post.

Speaking of classic shipwreck, anyone recommend a good body for him?

Back