Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

Reminds me of Python Patrol.

At my suggestion to see what it would look like. The shorter one looks closer to the original figure/art. The more flared one closer to the toon.

For 1/6, the flared one is prolly the best to go with.

I agree flared looks the best. That one screams COBRAAAA!!!

You're really making it tough for us! I think they all look great. The foam looks more from the toon, agreed. The last one is more original figure, agreed. The cloth flared one, the one that is the most difficult to make, is probably the best. But, I do like the original look as well.

The cloth foam flared one is my favorite. I think the "real collar can work fine too, maybe even better.

You decide your own level of puffiness!

Red faux leather might work for the others who have shinny suits, but since I'm going with the spandex suit, it wouldn't work for me. Cloth all the way.
If it's too much an issue, I'd be okay with the red cloth collar just cut to shape and sent to me unsewn so I can sew it by hand myself.

Last edited:

10525006_10202410264873110_122894927_n_zps8d40531d.jpg

i had the one side tucked in too much..so the other one looks way bigger...derp....it isnt...

Last edited:

Looks good Spider!

Nice job :)

Yeah man! THAT'S a Destro! Gotta admit though, the collar looks better tucked in under the suit.

Last edited:

the collar stands up better than what i have it at..and i only have it taped down with some double sided tape...you guys can add padding, etc to yours..i just didnt want to...i think...lol...

i have all the suits and collars done...just like mine(and matte/shiny suits)....

and i agree with the tucking..forgot to do that..just did...doh! lol

lots of ways that you guys can add these collars...

Last edited:

Destro looks really nice Spider :)

Back