Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

I'd love to live in your house spidermonkey, how cool....it's like a museum of awesomness.

Here are some more new pieces. First off we have Venom, this is a wicked statue. I can't wait for the Carnage and the Spiderman to go with him.

DSC02458.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

Next up is the Freddy PF thanks to fellow Sideshow Freaks member River Man. This is an awesome piece as well.

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02464.jpg

Lastly we have the Angel of Death bust. Not sure if I'm going to keep this one, I like it but the paint is flaking in the back so we'll see.

DSC02414.jpg

After looking at some of these pics I really need a new camera. Sorry there so pixelated.

Thanks for the comments guys, I have 3 more coming at the end of the month. AH Mystique, Elektra, and the Chopper Pred bio. Sideshow is really good about shipping a lot of stuff at once.

Here's another small update.

This is one of the best dios I own. It's freaking wicked.
DSC02466.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

And finally the HCG Alien bust. I wasn't really expecting this in this week so I really have no where to put him. Also a word of advice if you have to go to the post office to pick this up make sure you have a truck.

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

check out the box.
DSC02483.jpg

so much awesomeness! that 1:1 alien bust is just about the best collectible I've ever seen!

Very impressive collection! The HCG Alien bust is just sick! Great addition!!

just looked thru this whole thread and your collection is AWESOME!!! Congrats and keep us updated, cheers!

Back