Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Spidermonkey is getting PAID!!! Nice collection.

Hey man , excellent setup , everything looks amazing mate.
Quick question about the predalien maquette.

I've recentley bought myself some bestas just like your own but instead of the white doors used the single frame silver besta tombos.
Would the predalien be able to fit in one of the single square spaces on display like where the nosferatu bust is ?.

I hope that makes sense. :lol
Thanks.

Thanks man after SDCC I think she will be getting into the Disney line so I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

The mask is from a company called SPFX masks here's a link https://www.spfxmasks.com/maskzombie.html
these masks are sick people completely freak out with them.

Thanks for the info. My wife will be collecting the Disney PF line as well. Keep up the good work. Thanks again.

Hey man , excellent setup , everything looks amazing mate.
Quick question about the predalien maquette.

I've recentley bought myself some bestas just like your own but instead of the white doors used the single frame silver besta tombos.
Would the predalien be able to fit in one of the single square spaces on display like where the nosferatu bust is ?.

I hope that makes sense. :lol
Thanks.

Hey man, the way I have it now I can't fit the Predalien in the single square spaces. You could adjust the shelves lower but it might look a little off, so if you were to put 3 of those doors and put Predalein on top you would have to see the shelf through the middle door. I hope it helps and thanks for the comments.

Amazing pieces, I thought I was looking at my own collection from the Marvel side :lol seriously that is about every piece that I own only I don't have near that impressive setup. I'll prolly be contacting you later in the fall about those Ikea pieces, doors, lights, etc... whenever we move into the new house!

Awesome job and great taste, all top notch pieces! :rock

Last edited:

Thanks Skiman I'm pumped with all of the positive comments, just let me know whenever you need the info. And congrats on the new home.

Hey man, the way I have it now I can't fit the Predalien in the single square spaces. You could adjust the shelves lower but it might look a little off, so if you were to put 3 of those doors and put Predalein on top you would have to see the shelf through the middle door. I hope it helps and thanks for the comments.

cool. Seeing the shelf through the glass was kind of what I was trying to avoid but I might buy the predalien maquette anyway.
Thanks for the help man , I appreciate it. :D

nice set up u got dude, you got some awsome pieces :)

Here is a little update. I have not really gotten too much more in but check it out.

DSC02349.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02354.jpg

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02355-1.jpg

DSC02350.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

Also for the record I never wanted to get into the Marvel Legendary bust line, but Sideshow made it a little tough with these pieces.

Is that a Goliath statue from Gargoyles? That's a really cool piece. :rock And I dig that MJ is the center of Marvel AH comiquettes, she's easily my favorite of those.

Yeah it's Goliath, he's actually my first Bowen piece I think he looks really small in comparison to all the Sideshow stuff.

I think MJ is now my second favorite now that the Black Queen has come in. I can't wait for Mystique though I think she will top the list when she comes in.

Also for the record I never wanted to get into the Marvel Legendary bust line, but Sideshow made it a little tough with these pieces.

Cargnage and Venom to me looked the coolest out of the LSB, so I think there were wise choices. :whip

sweet collection! whered you get the stand with the cm pred on it?

Back