Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

can you tell me where you got the cabinets your marvel pieces are displayed in (Hulk PF, etc) and what the dimensions of the cabinets are?

Couple more came in.

DSC02373.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

Not sure if I posted up my new Predator set up.

DSC02351.jpg

I guess I should have put the Wolf bio under the Wolf but it kinda looks cool in the middle.

The Predators look Great SM, I see you have a couple of empty spaces, any future Predator stuff coming in?

I have more Alien stuff on order right now than Predator. I have the AVP dio that will be coming in, I also have the 1:1 Predalien bust on order so that's half Pred :D. Last but not least the HCG 1:1 Alien bust will go around that area. I think that's about it for now as far as those go.

Fantastic! One of the best pieces you got i think is the Carnage LSB, i got that too and it is a masterpiece, really menacing looking!

is it that good might pick up one early next year then

It really is an excellent piece, I highly recommend it. My overall favorite still has to be the CM Predator followed closely by the 1:1 Venom bust.

Just got some art in. I saw this in someone else's collection and thought it was wicked looking so check it out.

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

I just need to figure out a place to put it.

I also got a new place for Galactus. I originally got this cylinder pedastal to put the 1:2 Iron man on but it is way to tall for that. I guess I have some time to figure something else out.

DSC02410.jpg

Thanks Colossus, yeah it is done by Ross and it's #244 out of 250 I beleve. Hulk looks the coolest out of all the rest of the group IMO.

Thanks Colossus, yeah it is done by Ross and it's #244 out of 250 I beleve. Hulk looks the coolest out of all the rest of the group IMO.

Thats Very Cool on the Ross print, The 2nd pic of She Hulk looks like her and MJ are Bumpin Boodies :naughty

Back