Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Thanks for the comments guys.:banana

Lots of cool new goodies, monkey :rock

love the predalien bust...I'm really thinkin' about getting that one now...

The evil queen and donatello look Stellar :clap :clap

Congrats!

I highly recommend the Predalien man, it is the most impressive collectable I own. The previous record holder was the CM Predator he had a good run.:lol

I got my Predalien back last Friday and I am happy to report there is no damage take a look. :rock

I thought this one looked kinda cool.

Thank-you Sir..

I'm happy to report...she has been ordered :D

bad news though..I'll have to wait til May since shes backordered :(

At least you got one secured. I have a feeling these will be tough to get once there all sold out. Well for retail anyways.

Thanks Greatwall, yeah this things a monster. I'm not sure if you just want to go through sideshow but bigbadtoystore is claiming they have one in stock.

Thanks Greatwall, yeah this things a monster. I'm not sure if you just want to go through sideshow but bigbadtoystore is claiming they have one in stock.
Thanks for the head up. Shipping is around $360. I think, i will wait for SS waitlist. Flat shipping fee plus easier to return if damage.

Well that took a while here are some pics of them.

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02649.jpg

And these two just came in today, it was a really big day.
I would put some more pics up for Hulkbuster but the rest were really blurry. This really is a cool piece.
DSC02643.jpg

As for the 1/2 Ironman, it's simply one of the most impressive pieces that I own. You have to see it in person to truly appreciate it.
DSC02653.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

And most of my Marvels

DSC02663.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Your collection is turning into one of the best, keep it up :clap

Back