Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Oh yeah, I will be getting him. I have to complete the X-men PF line. I'd like it if they started throwing more villains at us.
Starting with Apocalypse and Juggernaut with a dash of Omega Red :lol

That's awesome man. I'm sure that will help with room a lot.

As for the ARH I do have about 3 coming in not including the Angel of Death that I will be ordering also. I do have a couple of
Marvel pieces that I've been meaning to put up too. The new DC 1:1 will be a space killer, did you see the Batman bust there
working on?:thud:

Oh yea! That Batman bust is going to look amazing next to my 1/4 custom Batman and everything else coming out of SS!
And yes Im sure your going to love the ARH products, we have a dedicated factory that only do collectible statues, real good!
Thanks for your support bud ;)

fantastic, fantastic stuff!

Thank you sir.

Oh yea! That Batman bust is going to look amazing next to my 1/4 custom Batman and everything else coming out of SS!
And yes Im sure your going to love the ARH products, we have a dedicated factory that only do collectible statues, real good!
Thanks for your support bud ;)

Excellent man, I have a space cleared for Medusa already.

oh my gooooooooood-
I don't know say what to say... just awesome..
I want to be your friend bro
NICE~! Where did you get that big HULK!

Congratulations on being chosen for collection of the week, you have a great collection ;)

Beautiful stuff, man! Congratulations! You have all the coolest stuff =)

This is an awesome surprise and I do feel truly honored. Thanks to everyone for there comments :duff
And thank you Dave, it's cool to see that people really like my setup. Now I'm pretty inspired to finally do some updates
after months of saying I was going to.

Back