Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

DSC_0503_zps4e48ca92.jpg

DSC_0504_zps1a4ffd29.jpg

DSC_0505_zps303bac94.jpg

DSC_0507_zps0d6b8316.jpg

DSC_0506_zpsab7201cb.jpg

Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Update page 48. 1/1/13)

Great shots, SM!

I'll be in Albq. Wednesday, what was your address again?

And don't be alarmed when I large moving van stops by your house.

Whoa! Great Great Collection; Spider and Great Pic's, WOW! Great Post, WOW!

Great shots, SM!

I'll be in Albq. Wednesday, what was your address again?

And don't be alarmed when I large moving van stops by your house.

Sorry I missed you man. Even though your comments make me nervous :lol

Greata acquisition bro ;)

Whoa! Great Great Collection; Spider and Great Pic's, WOW! Great Post, WOW!

Cool update mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you very much guys :hi5:

right below the tmnt statues is that another turtle statue?

Yeah, it's a custom I got a while back. This thing is wicked, I need to pick the rest up some day.
DSC03871.jpg

DSC03876.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

That new piece the Joker is AMAZING!

I completely agree. Everything from SS having to do with the Batman universe so far has been flawless imo.

Holy crap man, I forgot how much stuff you have. I can't believe you found more space for 2 more bestas. Are you going to be getting any of the LSFs? Great room btw, jealous.

Great update, Is there any chance that you fasses us overviews of your great collection, thank you in advance.

Very nice collection and I like how u have themes on certain sshelves. A well thought out collection

Awesome set up. You have some great pieces in your collection!

Great update and display. Your place looks like a museum. Great job.

Thanks man that's great to hear. I'm really going for the cleanest look possible.

Holy crap man, I forgot how much stuff you have. I can't believe you found more space for 2 more bestas. Are you going to be getting any of the LSFs? Great room btw, jealous.

I know man it is tough to find any more space though. I've been thinking of going with the Ikea pax setup for the
Alien and Predator side to help with space.

I'm about 95% sure I will be getting the Reapers General LSF and the pics of Doom have been enticing but I'm
not sure. The Wolf Predator was a 100 percent bought until they announced the open edition size,
which really bothers me. That piece is amazing, your getting that if I'm not mistaken? Are you looking to get any more of them?

And thanks for the comments sir.:duff

Great update, Is there any chance that you fasses us overviews of your great collection, thank you in advance.

Thanks Stitch, I was planing on put my thoughts all my new pieces here but I kind of rushed on just putting pics since
it had been so long. I will say that off the top of my head out of all my new SS pieces the Joker PF stands out by
far last year was the Gambit PF but Joker takes the cake on this one. Another honorable mention would be the
Vampirella PF. Everything on that piece was done very very well. I will post some more thought soon man.

Very nice collection and I like how u have themes on certain sshelves. A well thought out collection

Thank you also sir, I try to put certain pieces with one another put it's usually pretty tough.
The Suckerpunch girls for example, when the SS Babydoll comes in and the GG Samurai I have no idea where to put them all.

The title of this thread should be "Spidermonkey has a lot of Money"

I don't know about that maybe "Spidermonkey used to have a lot of Money":lol

It's good to see another collector from NM on here.:hi5:

Awesome set up. You have some great pieces in your collection!

Thanks man, as do you. Didn't you get the 1:1 Warmachine I've been looking at that one for awhile now. How do you like it?

Thank you also sir, I try to put certain pieces with one another put it's usually pretty tough.
The Suckerpunch girls for example, when the SS Babydoll comes in and the GG Samurai I have no idea where to put them all.

I don't know about that maybe "Spidermonkey used to have a lot of Money":lol

It's good to see another collector from NM on here.:hi5:

Thanks man, as do you. Didn't you get the 1:1 Warmachine I've been looking at that one for awhile now. How do you like it?

I did get it and I love it. It takes up a little bit of room but it is a great piece!

I'm about 95% sure I will be getting the Reapers General LSF and the pics of Doom have been enticing but I'm
not sure. The Wolf Predator was a 100 percent bought until they announced the open edition size,
which really bothers me. That piece is amazing, your getting that if I'm not mistaken? Are you looking to get any more of them?

And thanks for the comments sir.:duff

yea, I know, open ES does blow, but it's too hard to resist cause I think it will make a great companion to the CM Pred. When I finally get it, I will post side by side pics of those 2. Doom looks so bad ***, but Wolf and IM LSF's will prolly be it for me with that line. I like the Reaper a lot too, but I'm a big LOTR fan, so I'd rather get the Sauron pf.

Back