Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus i’m going to spend hours swinging around just on one crane lol

Yes this is Batman Arkham but more colorful fluid and fun as Spiderman should be. Swinging thru Manhattan during the day > gliding over Gotham at night.

Everyone always neglects to mention Hulk Ultimate Destruction by Radical Entertainment from 2005 for the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox that game was this but with Hulk and superb truly ahead for its time. The sequel was horrible though.

This looks to be the Spiderman game to rule them all.

Last edited:
Man I LOVED that Hulk game!!!!!! I never realized there was a sequel though

Yeah it had TIH movie name it wasn’t a direct sequel but it was the same thing really.

It was by Edge of Reality just horrible. The only good thing was the Hulk model which was from TIH movie.

I hope to see HUD and that Wolverine game remastered one day.

Jesus i’m going to spend hours swinging around just on one crane lol

Yes this is Batman Arkham but more colorful fluid and fun as Spiderman should be. Swinging thru Manhattan during the day > gliding over Gotham at night.

Everyone always neglects to mention Hulk Ultimate Destruction by Radical Entertainment from 2005 for the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox that game was this but with Hulk and superb truly ahead for its time. The sequel was horrible though.

This looks to be the Spiderman game to rule them all.

Lol
Wasn’t a superman game supposed to come out to? Guess they New superman couldn’t compete with this greatness

Difzw9SUEAA8Jtu

Damn! Im really digging this red pro! Might have to trade in my white pro for this!

I'll probably sell mine for this. Looks great

Yup that's exactly what I'm doing. Got a few GC's for BB, sell my current pro, then sell Spiderman once I beat it and I'll break even.

I've always liked special edition consoles but usually skip them. This one is a must have for me.

Yup that's exactly what I'm doing. Got a few GC's for BB, sell my current pro, then sell Spiderman once I beat it and I'll break even.

I've always liked special edition consoles but usually skip them. This one is a must have for me.

Good call. I'm selling my LE Batman AK to my nephew since he has been wanting one for ages. Probably just buy this and hope I can score the CE as well.

Anyone seen the Spiderman themed train in NYC (Times Square Shuffle). This some good marketing. :lol

Dkp8Y9cU4AAO7_y.jpg

Dkp8Y8jU4AA0eS2.jpg

Dkp8Y7UVsAA3KuQ.jpg

So with regular black ps4 pro consoles apparently out of stock everywhere, trying to decide between keeping my Spider-man pro or attempting to snag the 500 million blue one they just announced. When I have them up side by side on my laptop I seem to always lean towards the Spider-man one simply because the blue one is all gloss and I just hate how gloss holds up over time. It never looks as good weeks later as it did out of the box. Granted the top of the Spider-man version is glossy as well but I think with it being red and only that one section itll be a lot easier to manage and at least "appear" like new way down the road. What is everyones thoughts?

PuddleGate has to be the most embarrassing thing to happen in recent gaming. All started by fanboys looking for something to downplay because they're hurt Spiderman isn't on their favourite piece of plastic. :slap

So with regular black ps4 pro consoles apparently out of stock everywhere, trying to decide between keeping my Spider-man pro or attempting to snag the 500 million blue one they just announced. When I have them up side by side on my laptop I seem to always lean towards the Spider-man one simply because the blue one is all gloss and I just hate how gloss holds up over time. It never looks as good weeks later as it did out of the box. Granted the top of the Spider-man version is glossy as well but I think with it being red and only that one section itll be a lot easier to manage and at least "appear" like new way down the road. What is everyones thoughts?

Im getting both and will decide when I have them both hand in hand which to keep. So far the 500 million looks really nice,waiting on Spidey.

Any leak on the statue from the collectors edition?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back