Spider-Man PF & Green Goblin PF on display?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows, if the Spider-Man Premium Format statue and the Green Goblin PF fit both into a single Ikea Besta shelve? Are there pictures, who show them together in a Besta? Unfortunately I wasn't able to find pics, so I'm really curious, if this would work out.

Right now I own the Spider-Man Comiquette and the Green Goblin, but I have an offer for the Spidey PF. Do you think it's worth buying and replacing the Comiquette?

Is there anyone who knows, if the Spider-Man Premium Format statue and the Green Goblin PF fit both into a single Ikea Besta shelve? Are there pictures, who show them together in a Besta? Unfortunately I wasn't able to find pics, so I'm really curious, if this would work out.

Right now I own the Spider-Man Comiquette and the Green Goblin, but I have an offer for the Spidey PF. Do you think it's worth buying and replacing the Comiquette?

I prefer the comiquette over the PF any day of the week. Both PFs should fit in a single Besta Shelf together.

I prefer the comiquette over the PF any day of the week. Both PFs should fit in a single Besta Shelf together.

He wasn't asking which piece was better. :monkey4 :cuckoo: The comiquette or PF. btw I like the PF more, but the base is nicer on the comiquette. Yeah they should fit together. Maybe tight.

They do fit together, i sold my spidey comiquette, but my spidey pf is going nowhere

He wasn't asking which piece was better. :monkey4 :cuckoo: The comiquette or PF. btw I like the PF more, but the base is nicer on the comiquette. Yeah they should fit together. Maybe tight.

:pfft::pfft: He asked if he should replace one for the other so I gave my opinion that the comiquette is better then the PF.

:lol:lol:lol:lol IF you're a really Spidey fan keep them both, but on a value arguement the Com I think is worth more than the PF I believe and some may ^^^ think one or the other is better.:monkey1 I personally like both and each has it's appeal

Thanks, guys! I'm really having a hard time, deciding if I should add the PF to my collection, since I usually buy only one statue per character. The offer is 560 USD including shipping and taxes (I live in Germany) and the color box that comes with the statue is slightly damaged - no shipper included.

With the decreasing collectibles values at the moment I don't know, if it's a good idea to make the deal, especially because I'm not 100% satisfied with the pose of the PF. Unfortunately you can't have both (Comiquette pose and PF paintjob/mixed media). ;)

A picture of both Premium Format statues in a Besta shelve would still help...

If you are not fully satisfied, then do not spend your money would be my advice.

Thanks, guys! I'm really having a hard time, deciding if I should add the PF to my collection, since I usually buy only one statue per character. The offer is 560 USD including shipping and taxes (I live in Germany) and the color box that comes with the statue is slightly damaged - no shipper included.

With the decreasing collectibles values at the moment I don't know, if it's a good idea to make the deal, especially because I'm not 100% satisfied with the pose of the PF. Unfortunately you can't have both (Comiquette pose and PF paintjob/mixed media). ;)

A picture of both Premium Format statues in a Besta shelve would still help...

why not????:dunno

why not????:dunno

I didn't mean you cannot have both statues, what I meant was you can't have the pros of both pieces in one single statue. ;)

@george & VS1976: I guess you're right, I may pass on the PF, even though it seems to be a great representation of Spider-Man - and by the way, the only mixed media piece so far.

IMHO, the Spidey comiquette is the best Spidey statue ever released. I would never trade it for the PF. NEVER! Of course, that is just my opinion on the subject.

DSC02238.jpg

From Spidermonkey's collection.

Thanks, Shoo!!
Great photo, shows exactly what I wanted to see.

Since it's still a lot of money, I think I keep my Comiquette for now, until some day Sideshow decides to make a new Spider-Man PF in the classic look (could take a few years, but who knows...).

Back