Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t say that. I believe our opinions represent a very substantial portion of the collecting community.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but if our opinions were the majority then there’d be no more HT iron man variants releasing. Or rereleases at that. We’re but a small voice.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but if our opinions were the majority then there’d be no more HT iron man variants releasing. Or rereleases at that. We’re but a small voice.

Exactly, too many people on here thinking their little opinion matters

Damn as one of the few nuts that really liked this piece. I am gonna go broke if they end up releasing the Black Spider-Man and the Retro Spider-Man. Just hope with Retro they add the webbings under his arms.

I'm actually selling my preorder if anyone is interested!

Awesome piece but I just moved and don't have room for it :(

I think they all look like crap.worst spider Man statue made to date.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i can't believe how bad they dropped the ball on that thing. it looks like just a giant version of those vinyl piggy banks from a while back.

Came out better than I thought but I still wouldn't touch this statue with a 100ft pole. Epic fail of a statue in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cool, review Enzo. This statue has taken some heavy criticism (I'm not a fan of it either), but I'm glad to hear you're happy with the piece. In the end, that's all that should matter to you. Thanks for sharing.

Cool, review Enzo. This statue has taken some heavy criticism (I'm not a fan of it either), but I'm glad to hear you're happy with the piece. In the end, that's all that should matter to you. Thanks for sharing.
Yes major criticism on this one. With sideshow I'm very weary on what i preorder these days. As i tend to just stick to life-size pieces with them. i stick with prime 1 for my statue needs in the 1/2- 1/3 scales. however this one i do like the end result. I am very happy with it.

Yes major criticism on this one. With sideshow I'm very weary on what i preorder these days. As i tend to just stick to life-size pieces with them. i stick with prime 1 for my statue needs in the 1/2- 1/3 scales. however this one i do like the end result. I am very happy with it.

That's the key with any statue.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the fabric on this one. Just trying to steer clear of mixed media from now on (my only exception being capes).

Back