Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, why will nobody make a Romita statue, it would be classic Spider-Man, something we havent got yet.

Untitled.jpg

They should price their statues based on size/amount of material used. This doesn't look larger than Gladiator Hulk and that was $600 lol. This should not be $2,000 plus.

They should price their statues based on size/amount of material used. This doesn't look larger than Gladiator Hulk and that was $600 lol. This should not be $2,000 plus.

Is this piece likely to be overpriced, sure. But a 1/2 scale statue was never going to charged the amount a 1/4 Hulk was. And if this statue was in a more upright pose, his height would be over 3 feet tall.

Most 1/2 scales are $2,000 plus, and for the BVS pieces were well worth it imo. This.... probably not as much.

Is this piece likely to be overpriced, sure. But a 1/2 scale statue was never going to charged the amount a 1/4 Hulk was. And if this statue was in a more upright pose, his height would be over 3 feet tall.

Most 1/2 scales are $2,000 plus, and for the BVS pieces were well worth it imo. This.... probably not as much.
That's fair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would be tempted to put Gladiator Hulk close to $1000 if he came out today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think most people understand any of these statues until they see them in person.

Even a 1/5 scale statue is a HUGE difference from what people who have never heard of these statues before think they are. I show people pictures on my phone of statues and then they see them in person and 100% of the time they are shocked because it's so much more than they thought it would be. The great majority of people probably aren't even aware that things beyond an action figure at Target even exist.

Back