Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I somewhat hope that it'll be a Peter Parker with Spider-Man two pack. Would be great! :yess:

I'm planning to just wait for the Homecoming Spidey figure, but we'll see if I can resist the CW figure after the reveal.

Thinking of Spider-Man Homecoming, I do wonder how they will frame the story in such a way that we don't ask why Iron-Man (or whatever "legal" Avengers are left) don't just show up to help when Spidey is trying to save NY or whatever.

Well we at least know Stark will be in it ... And most of the other Avengers are fugitives so it would make sense of they weren't around. Hopefully the movie at least references this fact and gives us more of an idea of what it's like with the Sokovia Accords in effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope its not a two pack. I hate having to buy one ****** figure just to get the figure i actually want. Like Pepper pots and Mark 9 or John Blake and Gordon :slap

I somewhat hope that it'll be a Peter Parker with Spider-Man two pack. Would be great! :yess:

It has to be another MCU character.

Does this deal also apply to statues? would you have to buy 2 statues? :monkey4

No one knows for sure. But if it applies to one license holder then yeah, it probably does. (Outside of a few exceptions like costumes as no way that would work)

there are ten or so announced products with CW spiderman and they all have multipacks. No statues yet, and there may not be any. At least not any of the larger scale stuff. Maybe iron studios or dragon.

I wonder if this will be shown before SDCC. They still have old Han and Chewie, Punisher, and Daredevil announced but not revealed. They tend to space them out a bit.

I wonder if this will be shown before SDCC. They still have old Han and Chewie, Punisher, and Daredevil announced but not revealed. They tend to space them out a bit.

Don't forget "Suicide Squad" was also announced, but has yet to be revealed... This is going to be an awesome year!

So...Spider Man pic up on Plastic Enemies. Maybe an announcement tonight, or just a funny pic about Homecoming?

Sure Motuxmen can ask his friend the latest news on the reveal?

I can ask, but I thought it would have been up already based on what she said.

If you're able to get some info on it, please do. Spidey and Punisher are my two most anticipated figures.

image.jpegI think they revealed Spider-Man

No, that's the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure they released a few years ago...

Ahh thanks for clarifying

Ahahaha... not to be a **** but ... FAIL!

Back