Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I could have digged that... A "bug Avengers" 2 pack would've been cool. I didn't care much for Ant-Man in his solo, but liked him more in CW.

My guess is that it has to be either stark or Cap in the two pack. I don't have any inside knowledge or anything. It's just an educated guess based on what stuff has been revealed and knowing how the company's work with regard to licensing stuff. I would bet that having spiderman in CW they had to agree to have a major character in homecoming and the merchandise stuff was done the same way. A like for like type of deal.

My guess is that it has to be either stark or Cap in the two pack. I don't have any inside knowledge or anything. It's just an educated guess based on what stuff has been revealed and knowing how the company's work with regard to licensing stuff. I would bet that having spiderman in CW they had to agree to have a major character in homecoming and the merchandise stuff was done the same way. A like for like type of deal.
I'd say the best bet is still "power glove" Stark. They've already got a new Stark sculpt in the works for the Mk46 so they could just reuse that like they have the Steve Rogers ones. Or I could be wrong and they decide to make another civilian Steve, who knows.

It just occurred to me that an appropriate two-pack for Spider-Man would be Spider-Man and

Spoiler Spoiler:

That'd give us a two-pack that wouldn't break the bank. :D

I'd say the best bet is still "power glove" Stark. They've already got a new Stark sculpt in the works for the Mk46 so they could just reuse that like they have the Steve Rogers ones. Or I could be wrong and they decide to make another civilian Steve, who knows.

Honestly I'd prefer another Rogers to a Stark, but I'll buy either way.

I think it is likely we'll get a two pack with Spidey and Civilian Tony with a power watch/glove and perhaps an alternate "visiting Aunt May" outfit. This would technically be Hot Toy's first run at suited Tony, right? I can't recall that ever happening before. That way they can cover the base of a figure that hasn't been done, reuse a new headsculpt, and perhaps offer it with a black eye deco.

Just a beautiful clean representation of this figure is all I really care about. Nothing fancy, just Spidey. I'm geeked out for this.

It just occurred to me that an appropriate two-pack for Spider-Man would be Spider-Man and

Spoiler Spoiler:

That'd give us a two-pack that wouldn't break the bank. :D
You actually could be on to something with this as two other figs for CW come with a miniature Ant Man. I definitely see a theme.. maybe they tried it and it got shot down as "not meeting the terms of the agreement".

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I absolutely cannot wait for this figure. The suspense is killing me. I hope that they add some sort of feature that will allow you to make his eyes squint or open.

I absolutely cannot wait for this figure. The suspense is killing me. I hope that they add some sort of feature that will allow you to make his eyes squint or open.

There'll probably be interchangeable eyes, as with the Deadpool figure.

x_hot902628_n.jpg

That would be fantastic!

Spidey Regular, Spidey Mid-Squint, Spidey Full-Squint, Spidey Hyper-Focused, Spidey Flashing-Death-Stare-While-Tony-Hits-on-Aunt May.

Spidey Regular, Spidey Mid-Squint, Spidey Full-Squint, Spidey Hyper-Focused, Spidey Flashing-Death-Stare-While-Tony-Hits-on-Aunt May.

:lol

Yeah, if HT does indeed make CW Spidey, I don't see why they wouldn't include multiple sets of interchangeable eyes.

My two most wanted figures from HT are now the Punisher and Spidey. One announced, one to go.

Love the idea of a 2 pack of Peter and Tony!!

A big decal of the Spider Signal would be great with the figure. The static cling kind of decal.

Is it really true about the two-pack deal?

I hope not. I only want Spidey. Maybe that's why there's a delay in his announcement. He's the only one left!

I may hold back depending on how it turns out. I'm dying for a Spidey with the armpit webbing!

Hmm, how sure is everyone that there will be a CW Spidey figure? Would have thought they would show something by now.

The movies only been out around a month. And the Spider-Man licensing deal for merchandise wasn't completed till half way through filming so it's going to be behind just on that. And there's only so much time in the day to make the stuff and get it approved. Civil war has shown more figures then iron man one and two and Thor combined. And iron man 2 just got the final villain last year. The main villain from Aou just released and the mk45, the final battle iron man suit, was announced months after the film.

It's way to early to worry about Spider-Man.

I think he'll make an appearance at SDCC. What show did Deadpool debut at?

I personally love seeing surprise, unannounced figures at the shows.

Back