Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I hope to see Spidey and Punisher at the next event, as those are my two most wanted figures.

Acghk. It's Ani-Con and Game Convention Hong Kong. It's in hot toys home market and partly sponsored by them. They are much more involved/interested whatever you wanna call it in that con then SDCC.

As for them out up any more or different items, really the only chance for that was between Wednesday and Thursday. As Wednesday was not technically the open of the con, but just a preview event. You only got passes for it if you had them for other days. Once Thursday started they don't want to put something out one day that won't be shown another day (unless there is a specific panel for the product, which gives people a specific day to target to attend the con in advance) so that people are not upset about missing something that others saw. It's a value for ticket type thing.

At next weekends event, and this is purely speculation or rumor, there is a chance that spider-man will be shown. They are planning to have a massive Civil War display. Including having a Giant-Man 1/6 display piece. The theme of the display will be the airport battle scene I have heard. And there's rumor that spidey will be included. But don't get your hopes to high.

if true, that will be an amazing scene. And sell the hell outta those figures. 1/6 Giant man, probably just a cosplay costume on a mannequin

if true, that will be an amazing scene. And sell the hell outta those figures. 1/6 Giant man, probably just a cosplay costume on a mannequin

No, if they are doing it they will do a full sculpted item. Just like hulkbuster. Which was a huge item and they made it.

Since SDCC was mostly about Star Wars and DC, it'd make sense to focus the next event on Marvel. I wonder if any surprise figures will make an appearance, like a Weapon X Wolverine.

There will be some surprise figure(s). Almost always are. There will be a large Star Wars display though. That's not going away anytime soon.

Should also be Dr. strange figure(s).

There still is acghk next week and apparently Hot Toys will have a bigger showing at that con.

This is what I'm hoping for. I'd love to see a CW Spidey. And how about an update on HB, that the jackhammer arm and the floating Veronica satellite will come with that figure?

This is what I'm hoping for. I'd love to see a CW Spidey. And how about an update on HB, that the jackhammer arm and the floating Veronica satellite will come with that figure?

Probably to show the new upgrades as to why people have to wait til next year for their HB.

Motux was right about the airport battle display, a preview page from ACGHK was just posted on Facebook.

And at the bottom, is that talking about a new Mark 6?

13769543_304655519873912_6522674344888059333_n.jpg

Yep, the mk6 diecast is the DC remake I hinted at for AcGHK. I didn't want to spoil it but the mag leaked so..lol

The mk6 is my favorite design. By a lot. So I'm pretty happy.

And thanks for the shout out!

Looking at the scale of Giant man..a 12 inch SW is not even the size of his head, height ways. She's like just a wee bit Bigger then his neck. Lol

Motux, do you know if any new Star Wars figs will be shown that weren't at SDCC? I'm hoping for some ROTJ stuff.

Motux, do you know if any new Star Wars figs will be shown that weren't at SDCC? I'm hoping for some ROTJ stuff.

I've heard some rumblings but I have been unable to get any confirmations. Trooper Han, Jedi Luke, a sith, and ewoks are the ones I've heard could show up. But I am not sure, it's just a guess based on what protos they have. I hear there may be a jungle of endor type display this year, I'm just not sure when, or if.

(Also could be something else. They always throw surprises in)

I've heard some rumblings but I have been unable to get any confirmations. Trooper Han, Jedi Luke, a sith, and ewoks are the ones I've heard could show up. But I am not sure, it's just a guess based on what protos they have. I hear there may be a jungle of endor type display this year, I'm just not sure when, or if.

(Also could be something else. They always throw surprises in)
Thanks for the answer. Those magazine scans say something about an AT-ST, so sounds like an Endor display. I've been waiting for Jedi Luke and Palpatine.

Yeah the at-st is for sure. I'd heard about it a while back and posted about it somewhere in the forum. And the names of the rogue one figures.

I'm excited to see what they have on display. SDCC was a good show but I'm not getting excited about SS figures until I see the movie, so glad to see Marvel and Star Wars will have large displays.

Personally hoping to see Spidey, Punisher, and some ROTJ figures.

I'm excited to see what they have on display. SDCC was a good show but I'm not getting excited about SS figures until I see the movie, so glad to see Marvel and Star Wars will have large displays.

Personally hoping to see Spidey, Punisher, and some ROTJ figures.

Same here man! All I wanna see is jedi luke, punisher, and spiderman!
Also interested in seeing doctor strange too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found by someone from the One Sixth Republic facebook group, I'll honestly cry if they don't reveal Spidey now
13876702_1128340393903270_5337056000576297532_n.jpg

Back