Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK if Sam Raimi will be that much of a good person to allow that, however theres more of a chance now that we've seen Tony Stark In Hulk, deleted scene in hulk with captain America in ice, Nick Fury in Iron Man, oh and for that cap scene in Hulk heres a few pics

The Thor face was something people wanted to see not something intentional. Especially because originally people posted about seeing him flying across the skies. The Cap thing was scrapped two fold, one because the director cut out the suicide part and two because Marvel Studios didn't want to limit the creative team of Cap in terms of costuming.

As for Raimi, it has nothing to do with how much a good person he is or what he wants it has to do with red tape of the studio system. The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers are Marvel Studios project using other studios as distributors not financial backers or even production associates. Whereas Daredevil, Blade, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider are all 20th Century Fox productions done in associated with Marvel Pictures and Marvel Enterprises while Spider-Man is done via Sony/Columbia. IF Spider-Man wanted a Wolverine cameo, Sony would have to pay 20th Century Fox for the right to use the movie look because the rights were sold from Marvel to 20th Century Fox.

I agree. Apart from it sounding pretty dumb, people won't know what the heck it means since his movie will come out prior to the Avengers movie.

Since the official title of the film is "The First Avenger: Captain America" and the font on Captain America seems 30x bigger than The First Avenger and originally the Avengers film is set to come out only months after, I think they'll be fine. Most people will be referring to this as Captain America anyway so I don't think anyone will get confused especially when the trailers and footage starts leaking

The Thor face was something people wanted to see not something intentional. Especially because originally people posted about seeing him flying across the skies. The Cap thing was scrapped two fold, one because the director cut out the suicide part and two because Marvel Studios didn't want to limit the creative team of Cap in terms of costuming.

As for Raimi, it has nothing to do with how much a good person he is or what he wants it has to do with red tape of the studio system. The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers are Marvel Studios project using other studios as distributors not financial backers or even production associates. Whereas Daredevil, Blade, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider are all 20th Century Fox productions done in associated with Marvel Pictures and Marvel Enterprises while Spider-Man is done via Sony/Columbia. IF Spider-Man wanted a Wolverine cameo, Sony would have to pay 20th Century Fox for the right to use the movie look because the rights were sold from Marvel to 20th Century Fox.

Since the official title of the film is "The First Avenger: Captain America" and the font on Captain America seems 30x bigger than The First Avenger and originally the Avengers film is set to come out only months after, I think they'll be fine. Most people will be referring to this as Captain America anyway so I don't think anyone will get confused especially when the trailers and footage starts leaking

ahhh crap here comes Mike again stealing my thunder...jk.....I love you :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol no seriously

tony-stark-3.jpg

totally agree, i had to go back and check the poster since i never even noticed "The First Avenger":lol

SM3 was so terrible it ruined any hope of future Raimi SM flicks for me. :monkey4

Keep Gwen she can be kidnapped in the event it's necassary, Mary Janes already been taken like 4 times.

You could also bring back Flash, make him a bit more mature and friends with Parker and have him date Gwen. That would also fill the gap left by Harry.

I think Lizard is a must, how long is Parker going to be in that class? And we don't need too much backstory with Lizard so it frees up more time for a 2nd Villain.

I think you could rewrite Vulture, and have Tooms take over Oscorp to gain the Goblin flight tech and apply it to his own winged system.

And Connors still has a piece of symbiote so you can bring back Carnage at some point in a 5th or 6th movie, and have him kill Gwen Stacy to make him more of a threat and personal villain.

Save Black Cat and Mysterio for now, too early, but I do hope Bruce Campbell ends up being Mysterio.

I still want Chameleon, i may be in the minority on that. But i think Vulture is gonna happen, and we know Lizard sooner or later.

Back