Spider-man 3 trailer- the countdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gay (super gay)

Sandman kills Ben?? WTF!

I am a really pissed of Spider-Man comic fan right now. Sam Rami can blow it out his ass!

This is a little disappointing. It doesn't look like Venom will show up until the very end of the movie. Sandman is the main villain; and Harry's in that gay ass goblin outfit.

AND HARRY IS NOT THE GOBLIN IN THIS MOVIE!!! he is a night surfer or something.........so far......understand???

I'm very relieved that it appears they aren't trying to be too realistic with this one. I was afraid they might tone down Sandman's powers and make the symbiote less of a sci-fi monstery type thing but it looks like they're both gonna be appropriately over the top.

mastervader said:
WTF is a night surfer?

I would expect nothing less from Rami. The guy pretends to know what Spider-Man is about, but he has shown that he really does not know ****.

He is 0 for 2, looks like 0 for 3 in a few months. :emperor :emperor :emperor

I'll bet 1000$ that ben parker sandman **** isnt true.

SPOILER!!

Pretty sure harry dies in this one or comes close to death so i think he will be the full force goblin in SM4(comes back somehow) and venom in SM4 as well. venom will probably be in the last 10 min or something. looks like a fun time.

Last edited:
possible spoiler

the burglar(that killed ben parker) worked for Marko/sandman and was supposed to bring him the money etc. etc. etc.

so it looks like the police may have it kinda messed up.(guess we'll have to wait and see.

It looks like a lot of the CGI was still a work in progress, not fully rendered in that trailer.

I still think it looks awesome.

Loved parts 1 and 2. 2 was even better than 1.

Back