Spider-man 3 trailer- the countdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Me too. Me and my son watched the trailer last night and he doesn't understand that it won't be out until summer and he woke up this morning asking me if we were going to see it today.:(
Now just imagine if you get that question every day until then.:lol

Seth Gecko said:
....oops i guess it's gone sony must be pissed
Its all a hype game. And yes, my boy asked me again this morning if we are going to see Spiderman... guh...

Don't like the Goblin Outfit, again.... But, the rest of the movie has me just going insane with anticipation. I don't know what to expect and that is the best feeling ever....

If it were me making a movie with the Goblin as the villain, I would have him wear a latex style application, something explained in the story... maybe Harry being rich used that money to commission the mask from an SFX shop, but discreetly. It would also sell the idea that people were unsure of whether this "Goblin" was really supernatural or not. Make him more scary as well.... But what do I know? :lol

Add this to the many reasons why I want to break into film. :cool:

they should then have some Jekyll/Hyde thing where Harry physically transforms into the Hobgoblin similar to the way DeFoe did except much more brutal.

Where's that Swamp Thing serum when you need it?

occulum said:
they should then have some Jekyll/Hyde thing where Harry physically transforms into the Hobgoblin similar to the way DeFoe did except much more brutal.

Where's that Swamp Thing serum when you need it?

See... THAT would have been cool! And Scary.

Back