Spider-Man 3 Statues by Diamond Select...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I know most of you have had your fill of Spidey, but I think this is awesome! This might be for you Venom fans who were dissapointed with SSC's Bustorama.

DeathOfEddie__scaled_600.jpg

This Sandman is pretty cool, the small vehicles is a nice touch to show his size.

SandmanMaquetteGrade__scaled_600.jpg

While the sculpt and paint on this one is nice, it's the least impressive.

SpideyLampPost__scaled_600.jpg

Deadly Dagger said:
Venom looks pretty cool...but the webing on spideys suit is either poorly applied or just way too thick...
Looks that way mostly on the head, I hope they notice/fix that. Venom does look bad ass though.

El Roranous said:
Yeah Venom looks insanely cool but the Spidey is a bit off. the others don't float my boat too much.
I knew you'd like the Venom Rory! Yeah, the other two are a bit lacking. I think they'll fix the Spidey's paint and it'll look bad ass. DST does good stuff, so I have faith in them.

The ill Jedi said:
I knew you'd like the Venom Rory! Yeah, the other two are a bit lacking. I think they'll fix the Spidey's paint and it'll look bad ass. DST does good stuff, so I have faith in them.
:lol That's funny. I think without even realizing it that I have turned into a HUGE Venom fan. I usually bite on anything Venom....make that anything Spiderman...man I'm a sucker. :rotfl

The ill Jedi said:
Not yet. :eek:

I probably will today though, I honestly don't know what the hell I'm waiting for.
I don't either unless you have some other obligations to take care of because that is completely understandable. However, this one is going to be one of those cases where you might wish you had done it sooner for many reasons.

I prefer thiis Spidey one to SS, not nearly as boring as that one! May get that and SS symbiot Spidey, if fundage allows!

PosterBoyKelly said:
They're cool, but if I were to spend $$$ on any of them, it'd be the Venom one clearly.
Yeah it is bad ass, it really captures how much of a monster Venom really is. It is very well done. other than they need to fix the paint on spidey.

aren't there any "new goblin" statue pics? heard there will be at least one made, but haven't seen any pics, yet....:monkey2

Back