SpeculationThread about Hot Toys Steve Trevor from Upcoming WW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not going to happen. Wonder Woman isn't a Disney property, so it'll get a barebones treatment, if at all.

I say yes , you cant have beauty without beast. same goes for trevor

Disney might push for a Beast figure, it's not going to push for a DC character.

We'll get a pink, diecast power pose Iron Man before this is even considered.

Sad but true!
I don't think HT will give us a Steve Trevor, but hopefully one of the knock-off companies will produce a costume and HS set at least, the uniform he wears isn't that hard to replicate in any case.

I don't think there will be a Steve Trevor figure...but in fairness to Hot Toys who sometimes (deservedly) take a beating for their character selection...is anyone really looking to spend $249.99 on Steve Trevor...fun to ask for it but would anyone who claims to want it really give money and shelf space to Steve Trevor?

I don't think there will be a Steve Trevor figure...but in fairness to Hot Toys who sometimes (deservedly) take a beating for their character selection...is anyone really looking to spend $249.99 on Steve Trevor...fun to ask for it but would anyone who claims to want it really give money and shelf space to Steve Trevor?
Not for $249.99 lmao... Ripoff

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They charged $234.99 for Wonder Woman from BvS, so who knows?

If they did make him, he'd prolly be in that range unless they give him a ton of army accessories.

If they do make one, the sculpt will make a nice custom New Trek Kirk. The haircut isn't exact but close enough.

Back