1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Yes, this was the ONE release I was really hoping to see. I suppose there's still a slim chance it could drop by the end of the week, but I'm not holding my breath.

I mean they teased it and HT already had a blueprint on making the robes from the ROTJ figure. Sure, some small different alterations, but this figure is clearly the easiest for them to make. To tease this previously then show all these other Mando figures and not Luke would be a huge mistake on their part. The internet was ablaze when he popped up in the finale.

The ONE figure I most desperately wanted and I got a piranha headed dinosaur with legs and t-rex arms instead sigh.

3 days to go.

I wonder if they'll have even bothered changing the outfit and HS on this one.

They should at least Change the outfit as it wasn?t the same in the finale. He wore a more traditional Jedi outfit in Mando like a black version of ROTS Obi Wan. They could get away with a shorter hair piece and the same sculpt but I would prefer a new sculpt.

Here's hoping they saved the best for last...

Well, just sayin', I didn't like the way the show went and thought a character like Luke was brought in way too early, and
the only Luke I really want is farmboy and it's way past time for that.

But I know they'll sell lots of Lukes when they get to the release. Meanwhile, so SSC sends me a coupon today; haven't checked it but
gonna assume it's 100% stuff I don't want.:devil

Well, just sayin', I didn't like the way the show went and thought a character like Luke was brought in way too early, and
the only Luke I really want is farmboy and it's way past time for that.

But I know they'll sell lots of Lukes when they get to the release. Meanwhile, so SSC sends me a coupon today; haven't checked it but
gonna assume it's 100% stuff I don't want.:devil

Sassafras, if the SS coupon was a gift for a previous order, it should work on everything. I just used a $25 coupon along with reward points towards the Tusken Raider.

Sassafras, if the SS coupon was a gift for a previous order, it should work on everything. I just used a $25 coupon along with reward points towards the Tusken Raider.

Ditto. I used a $25 coupon for a prior order on the new Ahsoka PF...

I'm hoping for 2 head-sculpts on this one: one realistic, and one "deepfake" uncanny valley version.

Cool! I'll use for the Grogu accessory set, probably. I WANT that lothcat; and the weapons crate will be good for a scene with Kuiil!

Anyone else find it a little ironic how much crap we give HT/SS for announcing so many prototypes that never make it to PO, meanwhile we're over here creating threads for figures that haven't even been announced? lol

Anyone else find it a little ironic how much crap we give HT/SS for announcing so many prototypes that never make it to PO, meanwhile we're over here creating threads for figures that haven't even been announced? lol

Then people complain about Hot Toys 'breaking their promise' to release a figure, even though it was never announced in the first place. :slap

As if they would ever 'promise' to release a figure anyways ...

Luke being in the promo shots for those DT count as an official announcement in my book lol

Rumor has it that Hot Toys is set to release a 2-pack of "Mando Luke and Bespin Han"...

Rumor has it that Hot Toys is set to release a 2-pack of "Mando Luke and Bespin Han"...

Ugh, that?s just ridiculous, they don?t stand next to each other.

And r2 , Luke 2 pack makes more sense than this.

Why not? How else are you going to discuss about this? :huh

Back