1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be an active member on Hi-Def Ninja for collecting bluray steelbooks, before I started my sixth scale collection.

The rules to start a thread is quite clear for everybody there. A thread will only be created for a confirmed release.

A confirmed release is, when Hot toys release this kind of pictures for a figure:

final.jpg

And if someone does start threads for "I have a question", "which is your favorite poll" or "speculations", those will be cleaned up by one of several mods, who are active everyday, within the same day.

This way the board is kept clean und simple.

But I already got used to it here. And I can find the thread I want via Google.
So it is, what it is.

Who cares..? I can read “ Speculation” in the thread titles. If I’m interested, I read and contribute. If not, I move on.

Why is this so hard?

Its not as if the board can hold only so many threads and new threads push old threads out, right?

Not everything needs to be legislated with 10,000 inviolable rules.

Well, like I said, I came from a board where most of the members care.

But I'm not going to get sleepless nights because of that. There are other first world problems 🙃

Back