1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Still not fixed. :slap

pz63L9c.jpg

Left hand looks new!

A new Luke with MORE Black gloved hands would be perfection.
With Dark Trooper revealed THIS early in the week,I am hoping that Luke is revealed later this week or early next.

A new Luke with MORE Black gloved hands would be perfection.
With Dark Trooper revealed THIS early in the week,I am hoping that Luke is revealed later this week or early next.

Why do I have a feeling that there'll be a Deluxe set with Grogu and a crushed Dark Trooper.

Cool, such a long wait for Mando S3, hope they don't lose focus.

Would love to see an all new sculpt for this, but there's probably a less than 20% chance of that happening.

That moment was one of the biggest joys in Star Wars history. Hopefully this is a new figure and not that ROTJ one tossed in.

That moment was one of the biggest joys in Star Wars history. Hopefully this is a new figure and not that ROTJ one tossed in.

Knowing HT, it’ll be just an outfit change and hair, with the same reused head they’ve been using so far.

It will be maybe repainted same head. Same everything with a repainted cloak which I will throw away anyway in favor of custom wire cape.

Would love to see an all new sculpt for this, but there's probably a less than 20% chance of that happening.

Yeah same sculpt different hair. HT is sure getting their moneys worth:lol Luke might become their most reused sculpt ever. I wonder what is the most reused sculpt currently? probably Stark or Cap :rolleyes2

The Cap Evans sculpt has been doing the rounds since Winter Soldier back in 2014. They keep churning out the Iron Man 2 and Civil War Stark sculpts. Lazy bastards.

To the me the cuffs look like the ROTJ, not the open sleeves of his Mando appearance. I’m not certain this is a new figure. Plus they’ve only had a month since he was revealed to work on a prototype (Favreau mentioned they withheld Luke’s appearance from toy companies to prevent leaks).

I won?t be getting this as I am perfectly fine with my ROTJ figure.

However, my brother is finally going into the hot toys life and his favorite Luke is Return of the Jedi.

Should I be an awesome brother and I give him my figure and I pick this up? Or should I let him experience the first time purchasing a figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No choice but to give us gloved hands with this one.

Got both first Jedi version and Endor deluxe ROTJ Luke, have plenty of spare black gloved hands, even a spare head sculpt lol

Got both first Jedi version and Endor deluxe ROTJ Luke, have plenty of spare black gloved hands, even a spare head sculpt lol

Not to hold the lightsaber though.

It will be maybe repainted same head. Same everything with a repainted cloak which I will throw away anyway in favor of custom wire cape.

The outfit is different. I know HT is lazy but they're not that lazy.

I won?t be getting this as I am perfectly fine with my ROTJ figure.

However, my brother is finally going into the hot toys life and his favorite Luke is Return of the Jedi.

Should I be an awesome brother and I give him my figure and I pick this up? Or should I let him experience the first time purchasing a figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brothers are a dime a dozen. Buy this and keep both! :lol

It really was awesome and what the sequels could have been. It is also amazing how hot toys is cranking out Star Wars now and the last sequel got 4 figures (I think). I would definitely buy this Luke just because that scene was so great.

I loved the scene in The Mandalorian, but having both other Jedi Luke figures I’m not sure I need this. I’ll have to see what it comes with and the price. Knowing Hot Toys they’ll finally add a gloved saber holding hand that isn’t light up for this figure. Other than that a new black cloak, potentially a new sculpt, and a couple accessories (Grogu, Dark Trooper like others have mentioned).

Back