1/6 SPECULATION: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Why not? How else are you going to discuss about this? :huh

You start a thread for a figure once it's announced, otherwise take it to any number of other speculation threads that exist.

Ugh, that?s just ridiculous, they don?t stand next to each other.

And r2 , Luke 2 pack makes more sense than this.

That was a joke about Bespin Han also being MIA.

Sorry, NiN. It was just a joke. We could do 2-packs for days, with all of the figures that HT hasn't released...

You start a thread for a figure once it's announced, otherwise take it to any number of other speculation threads that exist.

Ok sir, do you take Kuiil as announced then?

This conversation is ironic considering we are in a thread for a character that has not been announced or even teased. :lol

This conversation is ironic considering we are in a thread for a character that has not been announced or even teased. :lol

Funny how people are easily irked by speculation threads which is on a discussion forum. :rotfl

Especially when the whole site is riddled by it, does he need to reply in all the threads telling people so? :huh

It's our lot in life.

c-3po-see-threepio_68fe125c.jpg

Ok sir, do you take Kuiil as announced then?

No, it joins all the other figures that Hot Toys has shown and never announced.

Just ignore the threads then, go read a book or something if certain things you disagree with comes up?

Just ignore the threads then, go read a book or something if certain things you disagree with comes up?

Isn't circular logic great?

Why don't you just ignore me, if you disagree with what I said? Why even engage me in conversation?

Technically, you could probably have taken your own advice then, yeah?

Isn't circular logic great?

Why don't you just ignore me, if you disagree with what I said? Why even engage me in conversation?

Rebels vs Empire

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll probably be seeing this figure come up at the end of the year. Hot Toys, you ******ing trolls.

Technically, you could probably have taken your own advice then, yeah?

Like condemning recasts of Sideshow 1/6 items after running an interest thread for your own recast of a Sideshow 1/6 item?:monkey3:lol

Maybe I'm never paying enough attention, but I thought the terms were "revealed/announced" (where it's officially shown at a show or online by the company,) and "put up for PO" (where it's actually placed on a site and you can preorder it.)

As HT has proven many times, "revealed/announced" does NOT mean "put up for PO" happens.

The grey area above speculation (which is really just fan wishful thinking) is "teased" - where a figure appears off to the side of official pics of a PO'ed figure. Like Luke Jedi in the DT pics and Han Bespin in the Leia Bespin pics. This to me is a higher level than just "speculation" but... Han Bespin proves that they like to keep us guessing.

There was a time when posting the popcorn gif was an instant ban.

The "Defund the Mods" movement succeeded.:lol

Has anyone seen much action by any mod on here in the last year or so?

Star Wars The Mandalorian - TMSXXX - 1/6 Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Wasn?t the Mandalorian TV thread closed recently by a mod? They are still there. Just largely unseen.

Wasn?t the Mandalorian TV thread closed recently by a mod? They are still there. Just largely unseen.

That's good to hear. Who is the mod that's active? Last ones I saw active were Snoopy and adoptedscot.

Pretty sure Snoopy closed Mando. Has adoptedscot been around recently? I thought she was loooooong gone.

Why not? How else are you going to discuss about this? :huh

it needs a "speculation" tag. Hot Toys Mando Luke up to now is practically non-existent.

Back