1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it was short lived, kinda want a redeemed
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Would be a cool fig to have opposite TFA Kylo IMO

I'm hoping for the same thing.

Can we just make a thread for those that want to trash everything so those of us that come to the forums to find joy in this cold sad world we live in? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why come on the threads to just talk about the fact that you hate it?

Because that?s what this forum (and so many others) have turned into. Sadly. But what the heck. There are others out there.

Think I?d buy white eyed Emperor as the only one from this movie. I did enjoy it, but I think I have more or less what I need from the ST. ...maybe a Ben. Kylo/Ben is one of my favorite characters- of any movie really.

I enjoyed the movie, every second. I liked Finn most focused ever, but his costume (or tbe hair cut, I don't know) is silly. Regarding Poe, TFA or this, but its costume is below SW standards.
Won't go into more details to avoid spoiling others' enjoyment.

I enjoyed the movie, every second. I liked Finn most focused ever, but his costume (or tbe hair cut, I don't know) is silly. Regarding Poe, TFA or this, but its costume is below SW standards.
Won't go into more details to avoid spoiling others' enjoyment.

Same. As much as I have enjoyed all three movies in the ST the designs just aren?t on par with the OT (wasn?t that much of a fan of the PT designs either).
I do think that the ST has som great designs, but they are mostly dedicated to the background characters and resistance troopers/pilots - and we?ll never see those made.

Well just saw the movie and thankfully it doesn't make me want to sell off my entire ST collection afterwards. :D I definitely wouldn't rank this as high as TFA or TLJ, which felt much more focused and effective to me, and the major Rey twist will take some getting used to as it comes even more out of left field than the Kylo reveal in TFA, but for the most part I thought the movie worked pretty well. And had enough fantastic moments to make up for the somewhat shaky story.

As far as new figures go, I'd love to see a Dark Rey, Poe, and Finn, but that's about it. No one else really stood out to me I'm afraid. And I will definitely be passing on those Sith Troopers and Jet Troopers now since they barely did anything.

Spoiler Spoiler:

My visual dictionary arrived customs.
Out of topic question, how do you enable spoiler box?

Holy this movie was so nuts. I don?t yet know how I feel about it. But figure wise....

I actually really wish I had gotten the original Kylo Ren so maybe I?ll get this one. Just really like the design. And the Super Emperor would be really awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucasfilm really bungled the title of this film; it should have been called The Rise of Palpatine.

There are lots of reasons for people to hate the ST, but for me it's the complete negation of the previous trilogies. The Skywalker family is all dead, lasted like 3 people and accomplished absolutely nothing over this "saga". Palpatine was behind it all and it took another Palpatine to defeat him. Vader and Luke were never the chosen ones Windu talked about - that was Rey Palps, they didn't bring balance to the force - Rey Palps did, or defeat the evil Empire for good as that was also Rey Palps. Why did Plagueis even bother to make Anakin when Rey was gonna take care of everything? TLJ broke SW lore, but TROS broke everything Lucas ever wrote. I wish I could live in the same self-delusion apologists for these movies wallow in.

Now it's not all bad though, other than Babu, I loved all the subtle middle fingers this movie gave Ruin Johnson and TLJ.

hqdefault.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lucasfilm really bungled the title of this film; it should have been called The Rise of Palpatine.

There are lots of reasons for people to hate the ST, but for me it's the complete negation of the previous trilogies. The Skywalker family is all dead, lasted like 3 people and accomplished absolutely nothing over this "saga". Palpatine was behind it all and it took another Palpatine to defeat him. Vader and Luke were never the chosen ones Windu talked about - that was Rey Palps, they didn't bring balance to the force - Rey Palps did, or defeat the evil Empire for good as that was also Rey Palps. Why did Plagueis even bother to make Anakin when Rey was gonna take care of everything? TLJ broke SW lore, but TROS broke everything Lucas ever wrote. I wish I could live in the same self-delusion apologists for these movies wallow in.

Now it's not all bad though, other than Babu, I loved all the subtle middle fingers this movie gave Ruin Johnson and TLJ.

You really think Han, Luke and Leia wiped out all evil forever in the SW universe at the end of ROTJ? Even The Mandalorian set 5 years later shows that's not the case, and there were still Imperial officers out there inflicting serious harm.

They still had a great victory though and managed to save countless planets from the Empire and Second Death Star, which is no small thing. The fact Palpatine tapped into some secret Sith power and was able to return several decades later doesn't change that. It just shows how evil will always be out there, and there will always be a need for a new generation of heroes like Rey to come forward and fight it.

how come hot toys did not announce another luke, do you guys thinks we will only get rey, kylo and sith trooper for this movie?

I really like how they wrapped up the saga. So now I can think about which figures I’d like to add to the collection. Here’s my want list:
Rey
Sith Rey
Finn
Poe
Kylo
Palpatine
Zorii Bliss (+Babu Frik)
Lando (Not to mention Bespin and Solo versions)
Jannah
Knights of Ren (at least two)
Maz
General Pryde
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also still needed from this series
Snoke
Hux

Any screen shots of the new Royal Guard? That scene was dark and didn't show them well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You really think Han, Luke and Leia wiped out all evil forever in the SW universe at the end of ROTJ? Even The Mandalorian set 5 years later shows that's not the case, and there were still Imperial officers out there inflicting serious harm.

They still had a great victory though and managed to save countless planets from the Empire and Second Death Star, which is no small thing. The fact Palpatine tapped into some secret Sith power and was able to return several decades later doesn't change that. It just shows how evil will always be out there, and there will always be a need for a new generation of heroes like Rey to come forward and fight it.

THANK YOU. Couldn?t agree more with this.

:goodpost:

Back